• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest The Axe

Howard = Average

Rate this topic

Guest The Axe

I find that very hard to believe.

Yah. Minus one game, Howards 2nd half is probably the best of any goalie.

Honestly thats probly the worst game of his hockey career and I will give anyone 100000-1 odds that it never happens in his career again. Mark it dude...never again will those two plays happen im the same game!

Can only fanatasiize about Howeys record if we averaged 3-4 goals a game per start for him.

Guest The Axe

Honestly thats probly the worst game of his hockey career and I will give anyone 100000-1 odds that it never happens in his career again. Mark it dude...never again will those two plays happen im the same game!

Can only fanatasiize about Howeys record if we averaged 3-4 goals a game per start for him.

Holland is meeting with Cleary's agent next week, so dont sorry about the offense. Howard is doomed.

Guest The Axe

BIVsGLZCAAA6dK5.jpg

This really shows how crappy our offense is. Take a goalie who's playing at elite of the elite level, and make him an under 500 netminder. Score some goals for this guy already.

Coming up clutch

This really shows how crappy our offense is. Take a goalie who's playing at elite of the elite level, and make him an under 500 netminder. Score some goals for this guy already.

You ain't kiddin'.

someone post this average goalies stats the past 4 games please? seems to me this average guy just won us into the playoffs...

Howard is basically the sole reason we made the playoffs this year, his last 5 games or so have been stellar. Hope he continues it through the playoffs. Of course, it helped that the offense actually finally showed up too.

Guest The Axe

Howard's been very good but the strong D has made him look even better.

Yin and yang

Still top 10 career SV% in playoffs for active goalies. and 12th in GAA while having "terrible" performances in the playoffs.

Where did I say, "terrible"?

This thread isn't about Howard being that adjective.

Edited by GMRwings1983