• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest The Axe

Howard = Average

Rate this topic

27 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Sure. BCS for sure, but how often does this scenario ever really unfold? Also, as @Dabura touched on, Sergei "I turn into wet newspaper every spring" Bobrovsky is gonna f*** everything up anyway. 

Just sign Jimmy, trade Nyquist and Daley, and take our 13-14 draft pick to the mother fukin BANK!

Yeah, you never know though. You certainly can't bank on an injury from a contending team, but it could happen, and I'd wait until the offseason to extend him. There may be a few teams looking for an upgrade to go on a run.

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Sure. BCS for sure, but how often does this scenario ever really unfold? Also, as @Dabura touched on, Sergei "I turn into wet newspaper every spring" Bobrovsky is gonna f*** everything up anyway. 

Just sign Jimmy, trade Nyquist and Daley, and take our 13-14 draft pick to the mother fukin BANK!

Just as an aside: I'm really, really eager to see what happens with Bobrovsky and Panarin. Pretty much a lose-lose situation for Kekalainen. (Serves him right for collaborating with those goshdurn russkies. *spit*)

14 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Just as an aside: I'm really, really eager to see what happens with Bobrovsky and Panarin. Pretty much a lose-lose situation for Kekalainen. (Serves him right for collaborating with those goshdurn russkies. *spit*)

Wait a minute. Doesn't your country reward Russian collaborators? :lol:

3 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

As IF you're not watching Fox all day LOL

YOU KNOW WHAT I DO WATCH FOX ALL DAY

1. hot chix

2. keeps my aggression level high

3. babes

4. I need the reprogramming to undue my college education

5. I like when the pretty girls talk to me

43 minutes ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

stoned spongebob squarepants GIF

If you need me, I'll be eating ALL the snacks in my house. 

Does anyone know when the law takes effect?

Get ready. Here in Washington we've had legal weed for a few years and it's chaos. Hundreds of people overdose on marijuana on a daily basis and murder their entire families. Just yesterday I smoked a marijuana cigarette and decided to run naked thru the streets brandishing a weapon... luckily a nice homeless man gave me some relaxing hard liquor to calm me from my murderous naked rage. Also the taco bell drive thru is always around the corner. Sux. Move while you still have the chance.

9 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Does anyone know when the law takes effect?

Get ready. Here in Washington we've had legal weed for a few years and it's chaos. Hundreds of people overdose on marijuana on a daily basis and murder their entire families. Just yesterday I smoked a marijuana cigarette and decided to run naked thru the streets brandishing a weapon... luckily a nice homeless man gave me some relaxing hard liquor to calm me from my murderous naked rage. Also the taco bell drive thru is always around the corner. Sux. Move while you still have the chance.

Nice game by Howie tonight!