• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/7 GDT : Red Wings 5 at St. Louis Blues 1

Rate this topic

Guest The Axe

My wifi is down so just scrolling through your posts. Im glad youre all appreciating the Emdog now instead of hatin' on him. Feels good, right!

Impressive bounce back tonight after that mess against Columbus and Calgary. Lots of energy and finally some contributions from the bottom six, which is huge.

Mrazek looks confident out there. Wasn't sure how this game was going to play out with the combination of a rookie goalie and two poor outings, but the Wings showed up.

Great game by Mrazek... he has made some big saves for us at key times. Also, I LOVE the way he handles the puck. Some might not realize it, but having a goalie be able to handle the puck like that helps the Defense a lot when coming back to get it.

Besides that, all around great effort by the Wings. Assuming things continue as is, this will be a huge win for the Wings given the fact that our bottom 6 have finally scored us some big goals and were a huge factor in our success tonight... we needed a game like this badly.

Good question. In all the excitement I totally forgot about him.

The guy had a big game against Minnesota.

Don't you know he only shows up once every three weeks? That's why I think Bertuzzi is a waste of a roster spot. Has one good game a month and disappears the rest of the time. Useless.

Edited by GMRwings1983