• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/7 GDT : Red Wings 5 at St. Louis Blues 1

Rate this topic

He calls him Kuba because of his first name, Jakub. It's the nickname that most of the wings and Babs use for Kindl

I agree spearing is cheap, but Perron definitely deserved it. Him and Backes were checking from behind and playing dirty all night. He was sick of it, but he should have dropped the gloves and pummeled him!

hahahahhaahhahahahahaha..... hahahahahahhahahahahahaha..... hahahahahahahahahaha

IN YOUR FACE!

what you don't realize here is Flip has been one of our better players so far this season, so what if he looked a little off for the first 2/3 of the game tonight, so did Datsyuk, should we trade him if we want to be "elite"? Flip has 7 points in 10 games, that is very respectable, should we trade Brunner? He only has 7 points in 10 games too...

I love going through the earlier pages after the game to see dumb things people post, why don't you let the professionals decide who should be on our team, if it was up to you we would be trading players mid game and end up looking like Columbus

Rather trade Flippula then resign him for more money

the one game i dont watch

fluke game

well ok it was good to see the 3rd and 4th line score. very good actually.

how was mrazek?

how bad was the backes hit on datsyuk?

Mrazek played great. The only goal against was in a wide open net, but he made great saves. I don't think the Backes hit was as terrible as some people think. Dats seemed a little bit shocked for a few seconds, but then he was back to his regular shifts.

the one game i dont watch

fluke game

well ok it was good to see the 3rd and 4th line score. very good actually.

how was mrazek?

how bad was the backes hit on datsyuk?

The hit was a penalty but really it wasnt as bad as it could have been. Backes got him from behind but he didn't ram his face through the boards like he could have.

Loved this win and thought most guys played hard and well. Makes you wonder if the fact that Mrazek was in made them realize they needed to step it up.

My one gripe with the way they played is the constant LAZY passes. Bertuzzi made several throughout the game where the pass ended up behind a teammate and had absolutely no zip to it. Ericsson plants himself behind the net and waits for the Wings to change, then comes out with the puck and gives an errant pass right back to the Blues.

They need to tighten it up, it will cost them goals if they continue to turn the puck over like that.

Other than that, well played game, and GREAT to see the bottom 6 put up points.

Loved this win and thought most guys played hard and well. Makes you wonder if the fact that Mrazek was in made them realize they needed to step it up.

My one gripe with the way they played is the constant LAZY passes. Bertuzzi made several throughout the game where the pass ended up behind a teammate and had absolutely no zip to it. Ericsson plants himself behind the net and waits for the Wings to change, then comes out with the puck and gives an errant pass right back to the Blues.

They need to tighten it up, it will cost them goals if they continue to turn the puck over like that.

Other than that, well played game, and GREAT to see the bottom 6 put up points.

I wonder how much of that's due to the back issues he's going to be out for now.