• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
number9

Joakim Andersson Recalled

Rate this topic

Small sample size but he holds a 71.4% face off percentage right now. Certainly beats the 45.5% win percentage held by the Wings current 4th line center.

Ok, that's one stat but let's look at the rest of his play... Took a silly penalty, is a minus, has three giveaways and no takeaways and no shots on goal. He has potential but he is not NHL ready verses a solid role player who has a wicked wrister, some speed and is very effective on the PK.

Eaves is glass. Andersson is probably trying real hard not to get out of position right now, so it's probably safe to say he needs a bit more time to get comfortable with a spot in the line-up before he goes all out. I'd rather give the new blood a chance.

Eaves was out of the line up with a serious concussion.....give the brother a minute!

Ok, that's one stat but let's look at the rest of his play... Took a silly penalty, is a minus, has three giveaways and no takeaways and no shots on goal. He has potential but he is not NHL ready verses a solid role player who has a wicked wrister, some speed and is very effective on the PK.

Eaves was out of the line up with a serious concussion.....give the brother a minute!

Just wondering if he is still dealing with that to some degree. They do seem to be finding every reason to not play him.

I think Andersson played well. Hitting everyone in his sight? No, definitely, but his positioning was good, he is going to the tough areas, fighting for the puck. Reminded me Mule in his first games with the big club.