• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/9 GDT : Oilers 1 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

I'll probably miss the start since my bff is in town and we never get to see each other, but I'll rush through lunch with her and get here ASAP.

So, will it be a game of the Titans carrying the weight on their shoulders, or will the Children lead them? Perhaps another Revenge of the LGW Whipping Boys?

I'll say...

Wings 2: Kronner (he's due!), Mule (waived off since Homer is attending), Miller

Oilers 1: lucky shot bouncing off the buttocks of someone turtling in fear of Tootoo

A game is a game. Enjoy lunch with your BFF, it's more important. You can always read through the thread and laugh at the criticism even if we win 10-0.

Edited by Marty Barry

Grrrrrrrrr............

Based on pregame warmup, looks like Andersson playing today, on line with Abdelkader and Tatar; and Eaves out. Cleary skated with 13, 51.

lol the guy has one good game out of 10 and he instantly gets promoted to first line.

3rd line seems nice though

need the pts..theyre right behind us believe it or not

Edited by brett

my bff is in town and we never get to see each other, but I'll rush through lunch with her and get here ASAP.

Now that's dedication lol!

I'd love to see them string together some wins, so I will optimistically say Wings 3 (Hank, Brunns, Bert from the press box) Oilers 1 (don't care). LGW!!