• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/9 GDT : Oilers 1 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Guest The Axe

Like a solid 4th liner. Had an opportunity early but the shot was blocked. I am starting to really like the way he plays his role...

Cool. He aint flashy, but he just does whats asked of him. Gotta like a role player who fills his role. Especially when he's a 13th/14th forward and stepping up for injuries. Go wings.

Guest The Axe

Crosby produces with Kunitz and Dupuis. No excuses for Datsyuk.

Those guys are good!!

LeCavelier produces with Stamkos and St. Louis. No excuses for Datsyuk.

Huh?

Ah Pavel...sweet, sweet Pavel... :wub:

And is it just me, or does Andersson look taller than 6-2?

All our other guys are small. So he looks bigger.

Intermisson note, Tyler Myers is a healthy scratch for the Sabres tonight................................oh.............one..................can...................hope.

As long as he doesn't bring his -9 game with him lol

Edited by puckbags

Crosby could make anyone productive, but I see your point. Kunitz is a pretty good player too. I just think Datsyuk deserves something other than Bertuzzi or Cleary.

Kunitz and Fil are about a was. Dupuis and Cleary are about a was offensively, although Cleary has just been brutal the start of this year.

Crosby also gets to play practically the entire 2 minutes for every

powerplay whereas Pavs gets a minute and that is it. Also Pavel commits

himself a lot more to defense than Crosby does.

Take away Crosby's powerplay points and he stay is more productive. Pavel needs to start finishing, and I believe he will, he's too good not to.

Kunitz and Fil are about a was. Dupuis and Cleary are about a was offensively, although Cleary has just been brutal the start of this year.

Take away Crosby's powerplay points and he stay is more productive. Pavel needs to start finishing, and I believe he will, he's too good not to.

Calling out Datsyuk? I love this place.

Intermisson note, Tyler Myers is a healthy scratch for the Sabres tonight................................oh.............one..................can...................hope.

As long as he doesn't bring his -9 game with him lol

He's just being scratched for how bad he's been. Just trying to jump start him.

Calling out Datsyuk? I love this place.

I'm not calling him out, I just think Datsyuk is the type of player that should make his line mates better that's all. He's not been bad or anything, I just haven't seen a consistent effort out of him yet, too many turnovers so far for him in my opinion.

Guest irishock

Yeah, Cleary should be playing like Corey Perry now that he's on Datsyuk's line. Pavel hasn't done a good job of making his team mates better.

Yeah, Cleary should be playing like Corey Perry now that he's on Datsyuk's line. Pavel hasn't done a good job of making his team mates better.

Yeah that has everything to do with datsyuk leading the team in giveaways. He can be better, that's all I'm saying. Oh and how many games has Cleary played with Datsyuk?

Edited by Carman

Isn't Datsyuk usually a slow starter? Hopefully he can pick up his play in this short season.