• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/9 GDT : Oilers 1 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

Brunner gets robbed at least twice every game, yet still has 5 goals in 10 games.

The officiating is just a joke in the nhl... like calls on both sides that period were just not hockey penalties. Pavs is having a beast of a game and Babs needs to play him more in the 3rd because he is making things happen. HOpefully the refs put their damn whistles away. Lets go Wings!

Kronwall trying his best to make us lose

I was watching both the PP and the PK and wondering what was wrong. I think it's Kronwall. He's nowhere close to being a proper leader. Maybe he's putting too much pressure on himself. Personally, I'd rather see Ericson on the point because he has the hardest shot on the team. Defensively, he and Kronwall are both liabilities. Babcock needs to change something and this is certainly something that should be tried.

I was watching both the PP and the PK and wondering what was wrong. I think it's Kronwall. He's nowhere close to being a proper leader. Maybe he's putting too much pressure on himself. Personally, I'd rather see Ericson on the point because he has the hardest shot on the team. Defensively, he and Kronwall are both liabilities. Babcock needs to change something and this is certainly something that should be tried.

Yep put Big E out there for his shot, his poise back there has also been good he looks comfortable. This also tells Kronwall to get it together or he losses his spot on the PP.

The officiating is just a joke in the nhl... like calls on both sides that period were just not hockey penalties. Pavs is having a beast of a game and Babs needs to play him more in the 3rd because he is making things happen. HOpefully the refs put their damn whistles away. Lets go Wings!

How about I just beat Gary with a hockey stick.