• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jollymania

Condor runs away during Condors anthem

Rate this topic

This is my local team hahaha, they were talking up the whole idea of having a live condor on the ice all week on the radio. I guess it wasn't such a spectacular idea. The announcers made the best of it though. I'm sure that will be the first and last time they ever do that. It's too bad I missed this game.

HAHA. I love how the bird just knew how to leave. Smarter than the handler and whoever decided to bring it into a hockey game :lol:

I would stay and watch the hockey if i as the bird, it should be happy it got taken to a hockey game.

Was the bird male or female? If I had a chance to head down the tunnel and hang out in the locker room, I'd do it in a heartbeat- and the men would probably be just as scared of me as they were of the bird.

Was the bird male or female? If I had a chance to head down the tunnel and hang out in the locker room, I'd do it in a heartbeat- and the men would probably be just as scared of me as they were of the bird.

Apparently, her name is "Queen Victoria". However, that might not help with determining gender.

I think they're missing a tremendous marketing opportunity. As Jack Hannah would say: "Condor guano is hot!"