• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Official 2013 MLB Thread

Rate this topic

Since 1901?

Speaking of the "PED era"...

MILWAUKEE -- In a written statement through the Brewers on Thursday, outfielder Ryan Braun acknowledged taking banned substances -- "a cream and a lozenge" -- to recover from an injury in late 2011 and apologized for "any damage done to the game."

His payment comes a day late and a dollar short.

Cabrera is the best hitter of the modern era.

He truly is legitimately awesome. He's tossing together yet another stunning season and can do so without the Ryan Braun energy drink.

I'm a big Braves fan, so I tend to hesitate to post here sometimes because i'm likely the only non-Tigers fan but that Heyward injury was pretty scary. Hoping for a speedy recovery out of him.

D'ya like baseball (like me)?

D'ya not understand a lot of the rules (like me)?

Try this:

16233768.jpg

Very, very good.

If there is one thing more boring then watching baseball (I do watch it) it would be reading not about baseball, but about the rules... mind you it would be good for putting me to sleep at night

If there is one thing more boring then watching baseball (I do watch it) it would be reading not about baseball, but about the rules... mind you it would be good for putting me to sleep at night

Boooo

Baseball is a great sport.. it CAN be boring but some hockey games can be boring also. To each their own I suppose though.