• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/13 GDT : St. Louis Blues 4 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Can't take your foot off the gas pedal here. Wings have a tendency to get over confident and s*** the bed

Wings record would be tops in the league if they showed up against the garbage teams. They can't take any teams for granted. Get the 2 points one way or another

Don't the Wings have a tendency to make no-name 3rd string goalies look like Vezina caliber superstars? Hope that doesn't happen tonight.

The injuries are getting a little ridiculous but you gotta battle through it. I'm not pleased that Nyquist STILL hasn't been called up, but I guess it is what it is.

Is this the last time we play St. Loiuis this year? If we get a lot of shots on net, play decent defensively (stop giving up so ****ing many breakaways and odd mans) then I like our chances.

Thanks for another great GDT.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

blues havent been playing good the last what..5 games?
hopefuly wings will continue that.

i will gladly give my PS3 free of charge to anyone if someone decks Barrett Jackman! :D

The Wings should be renamed the lemmings, because they are going down left and right.

Oh, the places I could go with that.

But I shall refrain.

In other news, the Blues are very beatable. Let's hope the Wings don't blow this.

Patty Sunshine needs to score a goal so we can use our Eaves face.

:yowza:

Cleary needs one too to flip off the haters. Throw Kronner and Flip onto that pile as well.

Miller and Tootoo can score just because I like them.

So that means the Wings will win 6-0. Go Wings. Don't suck.

I'm blaming you now if we lose. And Dan Cleary, 'cause that's what all the cool kids are doing.

I've been having a really good day so far, and a Wings win would cap that off nicely! LGW!

Go ahead, I'll be the LGW whipping boy :P as long as Brunner, Z, and Dats get points I'm a happy camper :)

What is Babcock's fascination with Cleary?

Maybe Babs is banking on Cleary breaking out of his slump by having some high caliber linemates. He (hopefully) has nowhere to go but up from the start he's had to the season.

Maybe Babs is banking on Cleary breaking out of his slump by having some high caliber linemates. He (hopefully) has nowhere to go but up from the start he's had to the season.

Wouldn't it be a good time and throw Tatar in that spot for at least one period. Take a look and see what you've got in that player. Babcock is certainly playing afraid.

Can we get our full compliment of forwards back some day in the future, pretty please with sugar on top?!? I love that this team is winning, but does it bother anyone else that we have no idea how good our team actually is considering we haven't been at anything close to full strength for the entire season. Ugh. An injury or two is one thing...

Guest irishock

It's crazy how even with Pierre in the booth, Edzo manages to be the worst commentator on the network.