• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/13 GDT : St. Louis Blues 4 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Oh shut up, seriously. You're officially past the point of no return. He'll never please you. One was a breakaway and you're blaming him for that? Stop watching hockey.

Come on. Even the breakaway was entirely stopable. He had zero movement tonight for whatever reason. They did not score a single quality goal.

The roller coaster continues. Only saw the third and OT, but hard to comprehend from that why the Red Wings looked so flat.

Special teams are a disaster. Need the PP to get a goal in the third with those chances when you aren't on your game otherwise.

Disappointing outcome against a rookie goalie. Did they even break 20 SOG?

The more games I see, the more I think that it's a bad idea of Badcock to let Brunner play on the blue line in pp. He never keeps the puck for more than 1 second, meaning that
a) he's quicker than anyone in the team
or
b) he doesn't take time to grasp the situation

In any case, it hasn't worked out. Also, the plan to have him move quickly into the slot area after he plays a pass or shoots exposes the team to breakaways, since he's often not sufficiently backed up.

I'd love to see him play the pp in the slot or corner area, where his quickness and sniper qualities would make for better chances.

The roller coaster continues. Only saw the third and OT, but hard to comprehend from that why the Red Wings looked so flat.

Special teams are a disaster. Need the PP to get a goal in the third with those chances when you aren't on your game otherwise.

Disappointing outcome against a rookie goalie. Did they even break 20 SOG?

nope just 18 for the game

This was a game we should have won, but we got sloppy, sleepy, and slow. Maybe the team needs to start snorting lines of coke before the game to give them some extra pep in their step.

Yea!!! This is a plan I can get behind!!

\ __________

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey

awful, and i mean AWFUL special teams

horrible goaltending

gave up a shorty

bad line changes

clueless positioning

6 shots in the last two periods, even with multiple powerplays, on a shaky netminder in his FIRST NHL START

the team deserves to lose. period.