• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/13 GDT : St. Louis Blues 4 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

...along with my opinion of Cleary in the other thread, Q and Kindl also just played their last game on my team.

I like Tatar's little move on his goal he also threw a nice big check in the first, to compare him to Hudler truely is an insult to him.

M-Raz is better than Howard. Didn't miss Franzine... I agree with Kip, it's time for another line shakeup (if Holland isn't gonna get the right players here for Babs) I say put Tatar back up with Dats, maybe make Fil the 3rd line center until Barbie Doll gets back. Andersson is nothing....too slow, has had a couple of golden oppourtunities so far to impress...does he suck? No, but he won't be anything more than a 4th line center/13th forward here, bundle him in a deal.

Again, Cleary, Kindl & Q are hot garbage, shouldn't be allowed back on the ice in a Wings jersey...Time to bring Huskin's back in and when Smith gets healthy, Q and K OUT! Need me some Sheahan & Ferraro in place of Cleary and Andersson...

...along with my opinion of Cleary in the other thread, Q and Kindl also just played their last game on my team.

I like Tatar's little move on his goal he also threw a nice big check in the first, to compare him to Hudler truely is an insult to him.

M-Raz is better than Howard. Didn't miss Franzine... I agree with Kip, it's time for another line shakeup (if Holland isn't gonna get the right players here for Babs) I say put Tatar back up with Dats, maybe make Fil the 3rd line center until Barbie Doll gets back. Andersson is nothing....too slow, has had a couple of golden oppourtunities so far to impress...does he suck? No, but he won't be anything more than a 4th line center/13th forward here, bundle him in a deal.

Again, Cleary, Kindl & Q are hot garbage, shouldn't be allowed back on the ice in a Wings jersey...Time to bring Huskin's back in and when Smith gets healthy, Q and K OUT! Need me some Sheahan & Ferraro in place of Cleary and Andersson...

I was being sarcastic, because Babcock tends to shake up lines after every loss, seemingly without rhyme or reason.

I was being sarcastic, because Babcock tends to shake up lines after every loss, seemingly without rhyme or reason.

Oh...well, I do think Tatar should get more playing time though. I just think he is looking a little better each game and TONS better than Cleary, so I think Babs should shake it up a bit. Would help if all were healthy, but its time to reward Sheahan and Ferraro with some NHL time. I think M-Raz should start the next game as well...

My face during 2/3 of this game:

tumblr_md1nj7EsBN1qb6jigo2_500_zps4c27f1

Jiri, is that you?

Come on people... We are not going to win every night. We played good for a lot of the game. The ending just didn't go our way. Still got a point though.

Go wings

Most of the 1st period is not 'a lot of the game.' They were garbage for the entirety of the 2nd and 3rd. Rookie goaltender lets in that Drew Miller goal in the 1st and then you can only manage to get like single digit shots on him after that. Sub-par effort. Sure, we're not going to win every night... especially if we play like this. I am tired of these stupid mistakes that hand momentum over to the opponent. Can some more people on this team please figure out how to be in the right place and get beat that way instead of not being there so the opponent don't even need to beat anyone?

Oh...well, I do think Tatar should get more playing time though. I just think he is looking a little better each game and TONS better than Cleary, so I think Babs should shake it up a bit. Would help if all were healthy, but its time to reward Sheahan and Ferraro with some NHL time. I think M-Raz should start the next game as well...

Jiri, is that you?

I agree about Tatar, he's really impressed me. I disagree about Mrazek. In the one game he did play, it wasn't so much that he was impressive, as much as it was that St. Louis played terrible. Good on him for winning, but Detroit played good defense in front of him and St. Louis had their heads up their asses. He didn't really have to work too hard in that one.

Edited by kipwinger

Well, kind of. No shots (or 1?) in a whole 3rd period is taking a giant dump.

I'm not saying we played well by any stretch of the imagination. It's just that he attitude of people here gets old after a while. The wings have been wildly inconsistent all year, and it it doesn't look like it will change this season. With all the departures and the shortened season, I was totally expecting mediocrity. I'm not saying I enjoy it. But, taking such an attitude has made the wins more enjoyable and the losses easier to shrug off. I recommend some people here take my approach, ulcers are a *****.

I'm not saying we played well by any stretch of the imagination. It's just that he attitude of people here gets old after a while. The wings have been wildly inconsistent all year, and it it doesn't look like it will change this season. With all the departures and the shortened season, I was totally expecting mediocrity. I'm not saying I enjoy it. But, taking such an attitude has made the wins more enjoyable and the losses easier to shrug off. I recommend some people here take my approach, ulcers are a *****.

I agree..with no continuity in the lineup and all the injuries it will be hard to get any consistency going. We are missing 6 regulars that I can count right now. After our first night 6-1 loss to the blues if you told me we would be 2-1-1 against them after 4 games I would've laughed. We are hanging in there..some nights we look like we could beat anyone..other nights not so much.

Great first period, downhill after that. Good thing is, they still got a point!

Ya well i was checking the score on my phone after I left, it was 2-1, 2-2, 3-2 blues, 3-3, 4-3 blues in ot. I was pissed, cause when I left we were playing good and taking advantage of a rookie goalie, and all seemed well...