• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Richdg

For some good news....

Rate this topic

Some of the worst special teams in the league and the most man-games lost.

With that in mind it's quite a feat we are doing as well as we are. Hopefully the team can keep improving and start getting more healthy.

Hey figured we should enjoy it. We all know this years team has some issues. Bound to happen sooner or later. But the fact remains we are in the PO race. In the end, winning is what matters. It doesn't matter how you do it.

Some of the worst special teams in the league and the most man-games lost.

With that in mind it's quite a feat we are doing as well as we are. Hopefully the team can keep improving and start getting more healthy.

I feel that this has benefited the team to some extent. Without these injuries Tatar wouldn't have been called up, and he's playing quite well. Also, we wouldn't be seeing the incredibly steady play of Lashoff.

Out of all the called up players, I feel that those 2 deserve to stay in the lineup.

You know, all things in this life go in cycles. If we're in a down turn of the cycle, it's probably a natural thing. That being said, I still am happy that we are where we are. Considering everything we've been through, we do have some bright spots.

There's no way we'd be in first. Chicago is looking like world beaters right now. STILL undefeated in regulation.

We're okay, when the power play gets going we'll be in great shape! If that was happening we would probably be between 1st and 3rd.

Guest The Axe

There's no way we'd be in first. Chicago is looking like world beaters right now. STILL undefeated in regulation.

Yup. When we get our steady dose of that team, its curtains.

Guest Playmaker

I'm satisfied with the season so far, all things considered. We've been able to stay competitive while getting a look at some of the younger guys. I love renewed energy that Zetterberg has brought. Pavel still leaves me speechless most nights. Howard is what we thought he was (not average!) Chicago won't go undefeated the entire season :) As was mentioned so long as the Wings avoid any prolonged losing streaks, they are in good position to make the playoffs where anything can happen in the NHL.