• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/15 GDT : Anaheim Ducks 5 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Well....same bunch of crappy players.....

....Quincey blows, Cleary sucks, Kindl inept, not impressed with Nyquist what-so-ever, Howard playing WELL below average...

Just don't understand why babcock has M-Raz riding the pine. If you aint gonna play him, send him back to GR, he needs to play. I think babs is riding Howards crank or something because he just won't sit him...M-raz is way better than Howard IMO.

Once again Bobby Ryan showing that he is the player we need on this team! Make the Filppula package deal tonight! Hell, make a blockbuster and acquire both Perry & Ryan...

Did Kenny say that Helm was nowhere near returning? Jeezus! He has become too fragile for the NHL...

On a positive note, I am still being impressed with Tatar...what an insult to compare him to Hudler the Pile of Bile. Andersson had a nice one, he needs to keep it up to keep me on his bandwagon.

Time to sit the crap...Cleary, Q, Kindl and yes, sit Howard for a couple, let him know the job is on the line because the M-Raz train is coming and it's an express...

What are you talking about? Kronwall and White have caused all the goals tonight. Kindl has got shots through and Quincey has been solid.

Well....same bunch of crappy players.....

....Quincey blows, Cleary sucks, Kindl inept, not impressed with Nyquist what-so-ever, Howard playing WELL below average...

Just don't understand why babcock has M-Raz riding the pine. If you aint gonna play him, send him back to GR, he needs to play. I think babs is riding Howards crank or something because he just won't sit him...M-raz is way better than Howard IMO.

Once again Bobby Ryan showing that he is the player we need on this team! Make the Filppula package deal tonight! Hell, make a blockbuster and acquire both Perry & Ryan...

Did Kenny say that Helm was nowhere near returning? Jeezus! He has become too fragile for the NHL...

On a positive note, I am still being impressed with Tatar...what an insult to compare him to Hudler the Pile of Bile. Andersson had a nice one, he needs to keep it up to keep me on his bandwagon.

Time to sit the crap...Cleary, Q, Kindl and yes, sit Howard for a couple, let him know the job is on the line because the M-Raz train is coming and it's an express...

What in the hell would ever make you think that they would trade either of those guys the way they are playing right now? You are out of your mind. Same rhetoric from you..I will agree that Cleary and Q are hot garbage but how can we sit the crap? We are running out of humans with a pulse right now.

What are you talking about? Kronwall and White have caused all the goals tonight. Kindl has got shots through and Quincey has been solid.

Cannot blame White for a broken stick....Kindl had a nice pass, but that is one in how many games now? get rid of him. I'd would keep him over Quincey though....put Huskins back in for Q...Q is a useless hunk of scrap metal.

Goes to show just how important Pavs is to this team . . .

That has to be the most obvious statement I have ever heard..of course he's important he's our best player.

Goes to show just how important Pavs is to this team . . .

While I agree that Pasha is important to the team, someone says this every time one of our cornerstone guys goes down. We always find ways to win but it's always dependent on how hard the rest of the team wants to play to make up the difference. The team is hurting all around, but not doomed.

While I agree that Pasha is important to the team, someone says this every time one of our cornerstone guys goes down. We always find ways to win but it's always dependent on how hard the rest of the team wants to play to make up the difference. The team is hurting all around, but not doomed.

My point was that it's just that much more evident when all those others guys are out. When Pasha and Hank are healthy - they can still win - even when half the team is out.