• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/15 GDT : Anaheim Ducks 5 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

What a s***ty end to a game that was competitive until the third...maybe it's the booze but wow I'm pissed about this one. Lots of guys wearing their asses as hats tonight folks.

Edited by BottleOfSmoke

Looking at the replay of the game-winner, it's clear that Kronner had no idea where to pass that puck to.

Kronner needs to play the same kind of game he played when Lids was playing..right now he's trying to be Lids and make all these tight, cute passes and it's not his strong point. He's been bad. End of story. Tatar deserves to stay up when everyone is healthy. I don't know what we are going to do with the bottom 6...there are going to be alot of guys fighting for 6 spots. Nyquist can go back to GR..shown nothing..does he really want to be up here? We need to keep our heads above water until we get semi healthy.

Good news, Andersson, Emmerton and Tatar were our best players.

Bad News, Andersson, Emmerton and Tatar were our best players.

Kronwall has to be better, he's regressing from last year. White has been awful. Offense is going to suffer when Datsyuk/Bertuzzi/Franzen/Samuelsson are out, but that has nothing to do with the turnovers.

Guest Playmaker

Well....same bunch of crappy players.....

....Quincey blows, Cleary sucks, Kindl inept, not impressed with Nyquist what-so-ever, Howard playing WELL below average...

Just don't understand why babcock has M-Raz riding the pine. If you aint gonna play him, send him back to GR, he needs to play. I think babs is riding Howards crank or something because he just won't sit him...M-raz is way better than Howard IMO.

Once again Bobby Ryan showing that he is the player we need on this team! Make the Filppula package deal tonight! Hell, make a blockbuster and acquire both Perry & Ryan...

Did Kenny say that Helm was nowhere near returning? Jeezus! He has become too fragile for the NHL...

On a positive note, I am still being impressed with Tatar...what an insult to compare him to Hudler the Pile of Bile. Andersson had a nice one, he needs to keep it up to keep me on his bandwagon.

Time to sit the crap...Cleary, Q, Kindl and yes, sit Howard for a couple, let him know the job is on the line because the M-Raz train is coming and it's an express...

Hey, yeah...Filppula is so awesome...and gosh if you give them Cleary and Quincey and throw in Gustav Nyquist...yeah, we'll get Ryan AND Corey Perry...Anaheim is clearly struggling and really needs to shake things up...I'm sure they're thinking, damn, if we only had Flip and Cleary...look at how good we'd be...How stupid can Anaheim be to not make this deal???

Mickey said it best. You can't be that terrible defensively with so much missing at forward. A couple leads given up quickly and poor turnovers with a chance to win in the third. No margin for error and there were too many errors. Holland has to get a top pairing guy before the season ends or this summer for sure.

The Ducks are for real, though. Impressive looking team. Nice game for the Red Wings bottom-six. Like the way Tatar and Andersson competed tonight. Same with Miller and Emmerton.

Edited by GoWings1905

Kronner needs to play the same kind of game he played when Lids was playing..right now he's trying to be Lids and make all these tight, cute passes and it's not his strong point. He's been bad. End of story. Tatar deserves to stay up when everyone is healthy. I don't know what we are going to do with the bottom 6...there are going to be alot of guys fighting for 6 spots. Nyquist can go back to GR..shown nothing..does he really want to be up here? We need to keep our heads above water until we get semi healthy.

I agree with most of that. It's hard to shine on a line with a passive Flip and Abby trying to be a center on a line he doesn't really fit the role for. Those guys were tripping all over each other out there. I really like Nyquists work on the PP. I'd like to see him on that line as the 3rd line.