403 replies to this topic

#401 Nev

Nev

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,077 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:07 PM

white + filppula for yandle and torres

Throw in a 5th and I think its a done deal ;)

"If I can be totally honest, it's not a lot of guys you get impressed by. Actually, it's no one else but him. From the bench, to see what move he makes -- you're like, 'I wish I could do that.' Sometimes you sit on the bench and just think, 'wow,' and you look over to the other bench and they sit there and shake their heads, too. He has great, great skills. I'm probably not going to play with another player who has the kind of skills he has." Mikael Samuelsson on Pavel Datsyuk

#402 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,331 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:23 PM

My daughter just said Khan just tweeting Petr will be starting tomorrow.  Don't have the tweet myself.

#403 canadian wings fan

canadian wings fan

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

sick I didn't see the post game interview, but you could tell Howard was pissed off at the D after the 4th goal

#404 GoWings1905

GoWings1905

Legend

• Gold Booster
  • 5,375 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:59 PM

Yes, he deliberately exploded his stick. Right?

Still harping on that I see? I never claimed it was intentional. I said White was playing poorly before that incident and he proved it further by turning the puck over in the third, leading directly to a goal. Even beyond that, White isn't contributing offensively (his supposed strong suit) and he certainly hasn't been reliable in his own end. If you want to debate a broken stick, fine. I will stand by my assertion that White has been terrible without Lidstrom as a partner.

Keep nitpicking points, though. It's probably a lot easier to do than actually adding insight about the game.

Edited by GoWings1905, 16 February 2013 - 02:00 PM.

"To whom much is given, much is expected."