• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Datsyuk "upper body injury"

Rate this topic

Guest The Axe

Pretty soon, Nyquist will be top 6 by attrition!!!

Can we just steal uninjured parts from all of the injured players and make a Frankenstein?

Franzen was made this way.

Krupp's legs

Hatcher's torso

Neely's hands

Salming's head

Can we just steal uninjured parts from all of the injured players and make a Frankenstein?

Let's see, we have 2 bad groins, 2 bad backs, 3 bad shoulders, a bad hip, who knows what's up with Pavel, does that ;eave us enough parts for a player?

Guest The Axe

They were going to call him Borwe Neelhatch, but the girl who did the sewing insisted on Franzen, after her grandpa.

I'm a little surprised it's upper-body. He's been killing it on faceoffs and shooting well, so it shouldn't be his wrist acting up.

Definitely hope this one heals quickly, we don't need another guy sitting out a couple of weeks with a day-to-day injury..

This team is bad with injuries every year, which makes me question the medical staff and the kinds of preparations these players go through before games.

You can't just attribute it to bad luck when it happens so often and seemingly yearly.

I have always thought the same thing about the Lions.

I think it is his wrist acting up again because I was at the game against the Blues and noticed he wasnt taking many faceoffs in the 3rd period and i know from last year he wasnt taking faceoffs because of his wrist at times. Thankfully this came at a time where we have no back to backs... hopefully Pavs can be ready for Sunday, if not Tuesday for sure.

Guest Crymson

Anybody think it might be time to do a review of the strength and conditioning staff? These injuries are constantly mounting and other teams seem to have nowhere near the amount of man games lost (since 09-10 truly) :glare:

Anyone think it might be time to stop looking for someone to blame?

Anyone think it might be time to stop looking for someone to blame?

Sitting on a problem is never a good idea.

You can't deny this team has been riddled with injuried the last few seasons. This year has barely started, and we already have more guys out than anyone else.

S & C issue? No. This is a product of who we are as a team. We are an older team, a smaller team, and we do have a fair share of injury prone guys. This shouldn't be a surprise. The history is there.

Both Dat and Z have been playing less games for the past few years. never anything serious, just more smaller nagging things that reduces their playing time. has Colaviaco every played a full season? bert has been battling back issues for years. Gus openly admits that he starts every year with groin issues. Franzen picks up naggin injuries every year.

Point is, this shouldn't be a surprise. Do I like it? hell no. But it is what it is. All we can do is try to play through it, and GO GRIFFINS!

S & C issue? No. This is a product of who we are as a team. We are an older team, a smaller team, and we do have a fair share of injury prone guys. This shouldn't be a surprise. The history is there.

Both Dat and Z have been playing less games for the past few years. never anything serious, just more smaller nagging things that reduces their playing time. has Colaviaco every played a full season? bert has been battling back issues for years. Gus openly admits that he starts every year with groin issues. Franzen picks up naggin injuries every year.

Point is, this shouldn't be a surprise. Do I like it? hell no. But it is what it is. All we can do is try to play through it, and GO GRIFFINS!

You have a point, but the problem isn't so much guys getting hurt as it is everyone getting hurt at the same time. We could easily handle Pav or Franzen or Helm or Smith or Bert being out but not all of them at the same time.