• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Datsyuk "upper body injury"

Rate this topic

You have a point, but the problem isn't so much guys getting hurt as it is everyone getting hurt at the same time. We could easily handle Pav or Franzen or Helm or Smith or Bert being out but not all of them at the same time.

But we had this last year as well. One of the best teams after 60 games, then the injuries mounted and we barely made it to the PO's, and lost in the first round.

One of my biggest fears is Holland and company make the excuse that it is only injuries, and not start making the moves we need. We have to get bigger, faster, stronger, tougher, and add more skill.

Anybody think it might be time to do a review of the strength and conditioning staff? These injuries are constantly mounting and other teams seem to have nowhere near the amount of man games lost (since 09-10 truly) :glare:

Not true, in fact. Middle of the pack over last three years actually. Near the top 09-10, around the middle in 10-11, and near the bottom last year.

http://springingmalik.blogspot.com/2012/04/pain-game-201112-end-of-season-wrap.html

Ansar Khan
@AnsarKhanMLive

Datsyuk said he is 50-50 for tomorrow's game.

Samuelsson will be back, too!
Mrazek will get the start!

http://kuklaskorner.com/tmr/comments/red-wings-saturday-practice-post-in-progress-datsyuk-is-practicing-gustavss?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Edited by germanwing

Wonder if its anything to do with that hit he took from Doughty.

To be honest with you, I think it has almost everything to do with that and the fact that St. Louis's Backes seems to have it out for our guys as well. The combination of the two I think just took its toll.