• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
dat's sick

Great Babcock quote

Rate this topic

Thanks for avoiding the obvious. BTW Oilers forwards are stacked FYI. And on a side note I wouldn't give a 1st round pick either for Yandle while I'm at it.

Just for you Dominator2005.

Well Kenny gave the 1st rounder for Quincey and you wouldn't for Yandle... wow...

Omark can'r crack the Oil lineup for the past 2-3 seasons. So Diaz is/should be next Lids??? Keep playing Nhl EA sports.. .

Edited by Dominator2005

Well Kenny gave the 1st rounder for Quincey and you wouldn't for Yandle... wow...

Omark can'r crack the Oil lineup for the past 2-3 seasons. So Diaz is/should be next Lids??? Keep playing Nhl EA sports.. .

I don't play video games sorry dude. I'm 31 I'm a diehard wings fan that posts my opinon on a Wings forum. Sorry to burst your bubble. My bad.

Trading a first for Quincey was a joke, YES.

And the state of the team now I wouldn't even do it for Yandle.

Omark has more goals up with EDM than all of our forwards not named Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Brunner, Franzen, and Filppula. THIS YEAR.

Whether he can crack the Oil's stacked forward corps is besides the freaking point.

If we can grab him away and put him on a line with a couple of guys that he's known to have some chemistry with... I don't see a problem.

He was a 4th round pick in 2007. It wouldn't take much to get him.

Omark has more goals up with EDM than all of our forwards not named Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Brunner, Franzen, and Filppula. THIS YEAR.

Whether he can crack the Oil's stacked forward corps is besides the freaking point.

If we can grab him away and put him on a line with a couple of guys that he's known to have some chemistry with... I don't see a problem.

Are you sure about this season? Meaning 2012-13 He's yet to play a game this year for the Oil. Omark that is.

I don't play video games sorry dude. I'm 31 I'm a diehard wings fan that posts my opinon on a Wings forum. Sorry to burst your bubble. My bad.

Trading a first for Quincey was a joke, YES.

And the state of the team now I wouldn't even do it for Yandle.

Still, my comment was about Diaz.

Are you sure that we are talking about Omark here???

wow....I stated that Diaz would be good on our blueline, not is/should be Lids. Lets be serious.

Still, my comment was about Diaz.

Are you sure that we are talking about Omark here???

Are you sure about this season? Meaning 2012-13 He's yet to play a game this year for the Oil. Omark that is.

s***! How embarrassing! I was looking at 2011-12 stats on THN Player list.

Where's the head your hang in shame emoticon. Sorry guys! Carry on!

Kronwall is not a number 1. Thats our problem. We need Yandle.

I was going to like that post until you mentioned Yandle. He is not what the team needs. Last year he was a meager +5 on a team with the 5th fewest goals against.

He was good while playing with Markov, since PK is back he's done nothing.

Yes he was very good in Swiss but NHL IS NOT SWISS LEAGUE!!!

Gonna go ahead and dig this one back up.

After tonight Diaz in 16 games has 1 goal, 11 assists and is +6. And that's in the NHL, not the Swiss League. Not bad eh? That's tied for 2nd in points as well for NHL Dmen.

Still not on board?