6 replies to this topic

#1 achildr1

achildr1

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:05 AM

Hey guys.

I went that 97.1 Sportsfest thing today. Place was insane. Did get to see Homer for a second though in passing. Me and the family had to wait for the Playboy girl to finish using the family bathroom before my Wife could take my daughter in there...cant make this crap up.

Anyway, I hung out with John Wharton for a few minutes and I got to thinking. What ever happened to him? Boyer is still with the Wings. Wings dont fire anyone, ever. I see that he was arrested recently for not paying child support, but other than that I dont know whats up. Id lay 20 bucks one or more of you Wings junkies (like myself) knows whats up...

#2 Playmaker

Playmaker

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

Hey guys.

I went that 97.1 Sportsfest thing today. Place was insane. Did get to see Homer for a second though in passing. Me and the family had to wait for the Playboy girl to finish using the family bathroom before my Wife could take my daughter in there...cant make this crap up.

Anyway, I hung out with John Wharton for a few minutes and I got to thinking. What ever happened to him? Boyer is still with the Wings. Wings dont fire anyone, ever. I see that he was arrested recently for not paying child support, but other than that I dont know whats up. Id lay 20 bucks one or more of you Wings junkies (like myself) knows whats up...

He voluntarily left the Wings to start his own training facility in Troy because of the high demands of the job.  I don't know as though it was a huge success which has lead to all the other issues he has going on.

#3 Rivalred

Rivalred

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,305 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

Didn't the Wings have better success with him around?
D-Fence Avatar Win-O-Meter 8-1

#4 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

He's currently in deep trouble for failure to pay child support.

#5 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:48 AM

More financial woes? Interesting.

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#6 AtomicPunk

AtomicPunk

Nobody rules these streets at night like me...

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:40 AM

I heard a commercial for his new venture, apparently it ihas something to do with laser / pain relief. don't remember specifics, but when I heard it on 97.1, I thought...."Wow...haven't heard about John Wharton in a long time!"

I am a victim of the science age...the underground.

Feed the Swede! - RETIRED 2012

#7 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:50 PM

I don't know if he's selling these for the first time or it's someone else who bought them. I guess it was either this or go on

Pawn

Stars.

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.