No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
achildr1

John Wharton

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys.

I went that 97.1 Sportsfest thing today. Place was insane. Did get to see Homer for a second though in passing. Me and the family had to wait for the Playboy girl to finish using the family bathroom before my Wife could take my daughter in there...cant make this crap up.

Anyway, I hung out with John Wharton for a few minutes and I got to thinking. What ever happened to him? Boyer is still with the Wings. Wings dont fire anyone, ever. I see that he was arrested recently for not paying child support, but other than that I dont know whats up. Id lay 20 bucks one or more of you Wings junkies (like myself) knows whats up...

Hey guys.

I went that 97.1 Sportsfest thing today. Place was insane. Did get to see Homer for a second though in passing. Me and the family had to wait for the Playboy girl to finish using the family bathroom before my Wife could take my daughter in there...cant make this crap up.

Anyway, I hung out with John Wharton for a few minutes and I got to thinking. What ever happened to him? Boyer is still with the Wings. Wings dont fire anyone, ever. I see that he was arrested recently for not paying child support, but other than that I dont know whats up. Id lay 20 bucks one or more of you Wings junkies (like myself) knows whats up...

He voluntarily left the Wings to start his own training facility in Troy because of the high demands of the job. I don't know as though it was a huge success which has lead to all the other issues he has going on.

He's currently in deep trouble for failure to pay child support.

I heard a commercial for his new venture, apparently it ihas something to do with laser / pain relief. don't remember specifics, but when I heard it on 97.1, I thought...."Wow...haven't heard about John Wharton in a long time!"