• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/17 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Wild 3

Rate this topic

Please don't post links to illegal streaming or torrent sites.

A reminder from the forum rules:

· DON'T post links to torrent or illegal streaming websites. LetsGoWings.com does not condone the sharing of illegal content on this web site and all links will be removed. (This also includes instructions on how to set up or view illegal streaming feeds without overtly linking to them.)

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

At this point they might as well lose this game, maybe losing to a team as bad as the Wild will get Babcock to finally make some decisions and bench Cleary and Quincey. Kronwall is suppose to be the #1 dman, it looks like Big Rig will steal that position from him.

Lost focus for 5 minutes and we're down.

Need to come out strong in the third period.

Our powerplay needs to get going, when Andersson has our best chance, it's not a good sign.

Although, he did look decent in front of the net.

I hate Q, but why does Seto still have teeth right now? Was Tootoo told to stop fighting?

He had to wait until Guch was out of the box, and then they have to be on the ice together.

He'll get him. He's just waiting. Lurking in the shadows. Waiting to pounce like a hamster on broccoli.

Why the eff is Cleary still getting powerplay time? I cannot believe Babcock called Fil out to play better when he continues to play Cleary with our top players while he plays like s***. It is time Cleary is off this team for Nyquist... Cleary does nothing.

On another note, the Wings need to get back to playing their game in the 3rd.

At this point they might as well lose this game, maybe losing to a team as bad as the Wild will get Babcock to finally make some decisions and bench Cleary and Quincey. Kronwall is suppose to be the #1 dman, it looks like Big Rig will steal that position from him.

Minny isn't necessarily a *bad* team, yes they aren't playing great so far but they do have the pieces for a pretty decent team when they want to play that way.

Why the eff is Cleary still getting powerplay time? I cannot believe Babcock called Fil out to play better when he continues to play Cleary with our top players while he plays like s***. It is time Cleary is off this team for Nyquist... Cleary does nothing.

On another note, the Wings need to get back to playing their game in the 3rd.

Yeah, Cleary's play has made me lose faith that Tampa would be interested in having him in a package in the Stamkos trade.

I hate Q, but why does Seto still have teeth right now? Was Tootoo told to stop fighting?

It's why fighting is useless in the NHL.

Do you really think Seto would fight Tootoo? Hell no, Seto would just draw the instigator. People aren't going to just fight, they have nothing to be afraid of with the instigator penalty.

Why is Quincey getting s*** on? He's been our second best defensman all year.

Because he was absolutely awful the first few games and wasn't very good the end of last season.

Once a player becomes a scapegoat he's doomed for a long while. Some people here are still bashing Ericsson for his play.

Though I don't know if I'd go as far to call Q second best.

Why is Quincey getting s*** on? He's been our second best defensman all year.

Stop looking at plus/minus. This is a perfect example of why the stat is often misleading. Ericsson and Lashoff have been our most consistent which kinda tells the season story this far...