• Please log in to reply
363 replies to this topic

#361 ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:11 PM

wild scored 3 goals in less then 5 minutes. thats a no-no. 

gotta practise hard today, work on that powerplay/penalty kill. etc and get ready for Nashville tomorrow.

i honestly dont know what scenarios worse from last night: the wings loss or Jack Swagger getting a title shot at WrestleMania 29

#362 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,940 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

Cleary needs to go, 1 point in 15 games, and babcock hasn't said a negative thing about him yet? c'mon, Tatar has 4 points in 7 games on a crappy third line in his rookie season. 

Bench cleary bring up nyquist, and make the second line tatar-flip-nyquist, and watch that young fast scoring line explode!

#363 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,959 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:26 PM

wild scored 3 goals in less then 5 minutes. thats a no-no. 

gotta practise hard today, work on that powerplay/penalty kill. etc and get ready for Nashville tomorrow.

i honestly dont know what scenarios worse from last night: the wings loss or Jack Swagger getting a title shot at WrestleMania 29

I just hope the Wings don't follow in the same direction as the WWE.  You know, the product suffering from poor management?  

Cleary needs to go, 1 point in 15 games, and babcock hasn't said a negative thing about him yet? c'mon, Tatar has 4 points in 7 games on a crappy third line in his rookie season. 

Bench cleary bring up nyquist, and make the second line tatar-flip-nyquist, and watch that young fast scoring line explode!

Where would he go?  Nobody would want him.

Edited by GMRwings1983, 18 February 2013 - 01:33 PM.

According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#364 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,940 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

I just hope the Wings don't follow in the same direction as the WWE.  You know, the product suffering from poor management?  

Where would he go?  Nobody would want him.

I don't care where he goes, take him to my uncles farm to run free like my parentgs did with my first dog ;)