• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wings4Life19

Buzzer Beaters

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Dats against Nashville is my favourite of the last little while.

Don't remember the date, but the Wings were down 2-0 in Chicago 4-5 years ago and had been outplayed most of the game.

Detroit scored a goal with 16 seconds left.

Dats then scored with less than a second left in regulation to tie. The goal went to review to see if the clock had run down. It was a good goal and the Wings went on to win in OT.

FireCaptain likes this

Don't remember the date, but the Wings were down 2-0 in Chicago 4-5 years ago and had been outplayed most of the game.

Dats then scored with less than a second left in regulation to tie. The goal went to review to see if the clock had run down. It was a good goal and the Wings went on to win in OT.

I vaguely remember this, and something is nagging me that Rafalski scored the first goal, or maybe the OT goal. Or maybe I'm thinking of a separate event.

I vaguely remember this, and something is nagging me that Rafalski scored the first goal, or maybe the OT goal. Or maybe I'm thinking of a separate event.

There was no Rafalski, it was in 06. I know this because I will never forget Shanahan's reaction when Dats scored the OT winner with tenths of a second left.

12/23/05, it turns out:

NHL.com's highlights

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?hlg=20052006,2,519〈=en

Ill never forget, I had a texting service for NHL games at this time, I looked at the score 0-2 with a minute left. Naturally I assumed it was over. I had no idea what had happened until I got home much later. Awesome.

Edited by Wingsfan72
MidMichSteve likes this

There was no Rafalski, it was in 06. I know this because I will never forget Shanahan's reaction when Dats scored the OT winner with tenths of a second left.

12/23/05, it turns out:

NHL.com's highlights

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?hlg=20052006,2,519〈=en

Ill never forget, I had a texting service for NHL games at this time, I looked at the score 0-2 with a minute left. Naturally I assumed it was over. I had no idea what had happened until I got home much later. Awesome.

That's the one. Thanks for the correction. I never let the facts get in the way of a good story. :)

Edited by MidMichSteve