• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wings4Life19

Buzzer Beaters

Rate this topic

Don't remember the date, but the Wings were down 2-0 in Chicago 4-5 years ago and had been outplayed most of the game.

Detroit scored a goal with 16 seconds left.

Dats then scored with less than a second left in regulation to tie. The goal went to review to see if the clock had run down. It was a good goal and the Wings went on to win in OT.

Don't remember the date, but the Wings were down 2-0 in Chicago 4-5 years ago and had been outplayed most of the game.

Dats then scored with less than a second left in regulation to tie. The goal went to review to see if the clock had run down. It was a good goal and the Wings went on to win in OT.

I vaguely remember this, and something is nagging me that Rafalski scored the first goal, or maybe the OT goal. Or maybe I'm thinking of a separate event.

I vaguely remember this, and something is nagging me that Rafalski scored the first goal, or maybe the OT goal. Or maybe I'm thinking of a separate event.

There was no Rafalski, it was in 06. I know this because I will never forget Shanahan's reaction when Dats scored the OT winner with tenths of a second left.

12/23/05, it turns out:

NHL.com's highlights

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?hlg=20052006,2,519〈=en

Ill never forget, I had a texting service for NHL games at this time, I looked at the score 0-2 with a minute left. Naturally I assumed it was over. I had no idea what had happened until I got home much later. Awesome.

Edited by Wingsfan72

There was no Rafalski, it was in 06. I know this because I will never forget Shanahan's reaction when Dats scored the OT winner with tenths of a second left.

12/23/05, it turns out:

NHL.com's highlights

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?hlg=20052006,2,519〈=en

Ill never forget, I had a texting service for NHL games at this time, I looked at the score 0-2 with a minute left. Naturally I assumed it was over. I had no idea what had happened until I got home much later. Awesome.

That's the one. Thanks for the correction. I never let the facts get in the way of a good story. :)

Edited by MidMichSteve