• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jedi

2/19 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Predators 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

photoir.png

Line combinations and jersey images taken from DailyFaceoff.com. If there are mistakes, blame them, not me. And yes, I know the Preds jerseys are out of date. Just try and imagine them in that... erm... glorious gold, rather than blue...

If Hockeytown0001 wants to PM me the official GDT images (before 6pm Central. After, try Vladdy16 or Harold), I'll be glad to replace my poorly cut & pasted job with his photoshop wizardry.

I like it!

Let's beat Trashville please for the sanity of the entire site tonight.

Wings win 4-3 after starting with a 4-0 lead.

Lashoff 4 goals

Howard 3 assists

Hudler 2 assists

GO WINGS!!!!

Honestly, I think it would be more fun if they fell down 3-0 then came back and won 4-3....if they go up 4-0 then that means they take a big dump and nearly lose it! I like coming back from 3 down to win it with an actual game winning goal!

"When we put on our sweaters we have to find a way to win. It doesn't matter who's in, who's out, who's at home. It's the NHL. Let's play." - Mike Babcock (Source)

And this is why I heart teh Babz.

Yes, but Mike, it DOES matter what line combo's you put out there! It's time for Tatar to play top 6 and Cleary (if not scratched) to play bottom 6, hell bottom 3...

Tatar - Dats - Fil

Tootoo - Z - Brunner (yes Tootoo, he will be on it tonight and jacked up to play!)

Miller - Andersson - Sammy

Eaves - Emmerton - Abby

Cleary

Kronwall - Ericsson

Lashoff - White

Kindl - Huskins

Quincey

Monster

Edited by LeftWinger

Yes, but Mike, it DOES matter what line combo's you put out there! It's time for Tatar to play top 6 and Cleary (if not scratched) to play bottom 6, hell bottom 3...

Tatar - Dats - Fil

Tootoo - Z - Brunner (yes Tootoo, he will be on it tonight and jacked up to play!)

Eaves - Emmerton - Abby

Cleary

Kronwall - Ericsson

Lashoff - White

Kindl - Huskins

Quincey

Monster

One can only wish for this day..drinks will be on me. Also you forgot to put Howard in net..I know you love Mrazek but he can't play if he's in a different city lol.

Tatar - Dats - Fil

Eaves - Emmerton - Abby

Cleary

Kronwall - Ericsson

Lashoff - White

Kindl - Huskins

Quincey

Monster

Tatar's in the top six in my most recent custom/fantasy rosters for next season. So I'm pretty stoked to see him there right now.

Not so sure about Tootoo playing those minutes, but I like the idea, in theory!

Guest Johnz96
Nashvile, Minnesota and Pittsburgh are my favorite teams to root against esp. when they play the Wings of course.
Minnesota because of those riDICKulous signings (with the cap you can't overpay
like that and expect to be successful). Pittsburgh because of Crosby and
Nashville because they beat us in the playoffs last year and more so
because they trap hard. Teams can win games playing like that but they
are better off trying to score more and lose more because they will
have higher picks so eventually they might be able to be more
competitive without boring everyone and teams that rely on the trap to
win games never win the Cup which is the ultimate goal(no pun intended)
after all.

Also I don't know if anyone saw the HFboards GDT but it's hilarious

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1354231

Especially Cleary's picture

Thanks for the Props! If the regular GDT maker here doesn't post his you're welcome to use it.

I've also posted some previews of some upcoming HFboards GDT's in the creative and media works section of the forum

Whats up red wing fans,did anybody here miss me,of course not,i am in enemy territory

Gonna be a good game tonight,Good luck to the wings,hopefully they can get one goal passed rinne,but the preds getting more passed the wings goalie to win

I hope Rinne's water bottle cap pops off and he gets injured choking on it. Then Mason can have a repeat performance of yesterday!

Welcome back!!! :D

Was just watching Sportsnet and Kypreos just said Detroit has made inquiries for Stephen Weiss.

This sir may be worthy of a thread in the rumor section.. i'm slightly intrigued.