• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jedi

2/19 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Predators 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

Honestly, I think it would be more fun if they fell down 3-0 then came back and won 4-3....if they go up 4-0 then that means they take a big dump and nearly lose it! I like coming back from 3 down to win it with an actual game winning goal!

Coming back from behind is always fun, but it would be better for my heart and my sanity if the Wings would command a game from start to finish.

Have to work during this one, but will be praying to every deity I can think of (even the unsavory ones) that they grind this one out. And yes I mean that in the dirty feels so wrong but yet oh so right sense. LGW! Please put in work for a full 60 tonight.

...That's what she said.

Is Center the position we should be looking for right now? idk if outscoring the defensive lapses is the answer. I still wouldn't mind seeing another scoring forward but it seems to be addressing the wrong area of the roster.

Two considerations: you can never be too strong at center, and we certainly aren't. Weiss could also be a replacement for a center lost in a potential trade to bring in a defender.

Two considerations: you can never be too strong at center, and we certainly aren't. Weiss could also be a replacement for a center lost in a potential trade to bring in a defender.

It would also allow Datsyuk and Zetterberg to re-unite on the top line.

:lol: and Holland gave this guy a NTC....WTF!?!?

Yes because getting hit by a teammates slapshot in practice would clearly be a reason to question whether or not you give a guy a NTC back in the summer.

Guest Johnz96

Yes because getting hit by a teammates slapshot in practice would clearly be a reason to question whether or not you give a guy a NTC back in the summer.

lol

Edited by Johnz96

Welcome to the site, maybe you will be good luck for us tonight! We could all use a bit of a confidence boost lately.

Thank you. :D

Here's hoping eh?! Let's go Red Wings!