• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jedi

2/19 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Predators 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

Yes because getting hit by a teammates slapshot in practice would clearly be a reason to question whether or not you give a guy a NTC back in the summer.

No, but seeing he seems to have the injury prone bug, it's just seems that more dumb-asstic that he was given a NTC.

Sooner or Later the Wings will get some luck and stay healthy while the teams riding high will finally get bad luck and slide a bit. Usually the way it works. This season is so chaotic anything can happen.

I haven't been putting my obligatory pre-game prediction posts the past few games, and we've lost them all :( I'm back so no worries, we'll win this one! If we happen to lose, I'll have a basket full of tomatoes for you guys to throw. Here's to a solid win against a tired Predators team. Also hope to see a Tootoo fight!

Red Wings 5 (Datsyuk, Filppula, Brunner, Tootoo, Tatar)

Predators 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

any way we can get the Hockey Gods to have Cleary take a puck off the wrist and miss a few games...nothing serious, but just a day to day thing for a bit?

Forgive me Hockey Gods for wishing an injury onto a player....but he just sucks so bad, it won't hurt (well maybe it'll hurt him a bit) to take a shot off the hand and sit and relax and actually earn his money more in the pressbox than stinking up the ice...hell, I'd rather have Franzine in than Cleary!

...uh, did I just say that? Uh, blah, berp, gergle, excuse me while I :bad:

Edited by LeftWinger