• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jedi

2/19 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Predators 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

For real.

Why can we never come back from being down in a game?? You can just tell we'll lose this one 3- or 4-1.

The Wings have done it at least 2 times this season. They have been down entering the 3rd period and come back to win. Short memory?

I figure it out! Bettman has taken the advantage away from the Wings being more rested than the Preds, by having the refs make them short handed most the night so Nashville doesn't have to skate as hard... Of course! It all makes sense now!

You forgot the /sarcasm tags. :D

The Wings have done it at least 2 times this season. They have been down entering the 3rd period and come back to win. Short memory?

I can only remember a whole heap of games where we've been down and unsuccessfully tried to come back. Maybe it's happened but it's been too rare.

And the pres haven't made any?

No obvious ones. The tripping call, delay of game. and slashing calls were textbook calls. This is just a case of the Wings committing more penalties than the Preds.

I can only remember a whole heap of games where we've been down and unsuccessfully tried to come back. Maybe it's happened but it's been too rare.

It is rare, but its rare across the league. Just pointing out that 1/3 of the Wings wins have been through a comeback this season. Maybe you should pay closer attention. :D

Hey, we're actually playing better when we're not the ones getting powerplays.

Tatar doesn't get icetime and Nyquist will be in the minors until he's 27. Hate how we run our young players.

Yay! Holland Rocks! Babcock Rules! Wonder if Scotty wants to make a comeback in a dual role? I honestly think that Holland will never get fired because I think Illitch doesn't reall know what is happening anymore...at least that is the feeling I get because if I owned this team, I would at least be hopping mad!

Sidenote: the wings play will never be as poor as that Drapes/Ozzy ad.

Seems they have been kicked back to the bar - Ozzies missus must of got sick of their Volunteer Energy chatter at the kitchen table.