• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kerism17

Red Wings' Future

Rate this topic

one guy that seems to get missed, Tvrdon. If he can stay injury free the kid will be a beast of a power forward.

what gets me is any other NHL team that has a 6'4" 200LB RH shot blueliner whos ave 1.5 pts pg in the minors

would have him up as soon as he is eligble and give him a real good look and chance to prove himself in the bigs.

how many of you reckon Sproul will get that in Detroit?

we do have a lot of good blueliners in our system but i doubt any of them will get fast tracked onto the Wings roster.

Smith should have been up a year earlier than he was, a whole season with the master before he retired would have

done wonders for him but we all know the story there.

for me next year on the roster from the prospects pool;

Tatar

Nyqvist

Jarnkrok

Pulkkinen

Sheahan

Andersson

Sproul.

UFA's to let go next year;

White

Huskins

Cleary

Miller

Mursak

Trade Out

Eaves

Emmerton

Trade out this year

Filpuula Kindl and Nestrasil for the best D we can get from it.

Edited by Andy Pred 48

one guy that seems to get missed, Tvrdon. If he can stay injury free the kid will be a beast of a power forward.

what gets me is any other NHL team that has a 6'4" 200LB RH shot blueliner whos ave 1.5 pts pg in the minors

would have him up as soon as he is eligble and give him a real good look and chance to prove himself in the bigs.

how many of you reckon Sproul will get that in Detroit?

we do have a lot of good blueliners in our system but i doubt any of them will get fast tracked onto the Wings roster.

Smith should have been up a year earlier than he was, a whole season with the master before he retired would have

done wonders for him but we all know the story there.

Sproul is not 200lbs yet. Not to split hairs. He's tall and skinny. Also, he is pure offence right now. Also, he's playing JR hockey in the OHL and is only 19.

I get your point though. But even if Sproul gets "fast tracked", in Detroit that means "only one season in the AHL". I think we can expect Sproul, Ouellet, and Janrkrok to all play a full AHL season next year (altough Jarnkrok make just stay in the SEL until he makes the Wings roster).

Sorry Rick just going off the OHL web site with his weight. Even so a bit of gym work in the off season should sort that out.

I think if Calle plays in the worlds for Sweden and also puts some muscle on in the summer I feel he is ready. Lets not forget

that he got picked over Nyqvist for Sweden last year and did a pretty decent job. He's played over 200 games in the Elitserien:

I'm have a sports performance comapny and simply drool when we have 17-19 year old athletes come in for off season work!!!

I really wish more of them would understand the importance of investing in their futures by investing in their bodys.

If i could do it again I would have begged my mom n dad for a trainer starting in 5th or. 6th grade.