• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

2/21 GDT Columbus 3 @ Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Columbus announcers sure it was an elbow from quincey

Anyone arguing it was intentional is an idiot.

Just a terrible accident and I sincerely hope they're simply taking every precaution and he'll be okay.

Hate, hate, hate seeing stuff like this.

I don't want to jump to conclusions same as anyone else but that looked REALLY bad because his head was turned to the side and it looked like all of Quincey's weight on his shoulder fell on him. I really really really hope and pray that's not a high up vertebrae injury of any kind...

Columbus announcers sure it was an elbow from quincey

If those dumbasses slow it down they'll see Q lose his footing and I don't think he even knew where Anisimov was until he crushed his head unfortunately. either way, it sucks to see a good hard working clean player like him getting strapped to the board.

If those dumbasses slow it down they'll see Q lose his footing and I don't think he even knew where Anisimov was until he crushed his head unfortunately. either way, it sucks to see a good hard working clean player like him getting strapped to the board.

They weren't accusatory.

Hope he is alright.

Aucoin doesn't get a penalty for any of that? I'm all for a good battle but the amount of 5 on 3's the Wings have had to kill you gotta figure they'd throw us a bone on that BS.

Haha I just have to laugh at that stick in the gut thing. I feel like I've done that so many times over the years and I always feel like such a moron when it happens

It's awesome when you do it so hard you hurl.