• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

2/21 GDT Columbus 3 @ Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Im really sorry to jump on Howard, but he is really bad. Horrendous rebound control for the first 2 goals, and what the hell was that? He just fell down before prospal even got the puck.

The guy NEVER makes the big save.

Yep. Our goaltending is not good. Howard isn't good enough to make up for the poor defense. He has stolen one game this year, been pretty lackluster in every other.

We are such a shell of a hockey team right now...Can only do so much with this lineup we are icing and right now it isn't much.

Edited by puckbags

Pavel Datsyuk is playing like a mad man right now and Babcock sticks him with two plugs in Cleary and Abdelkader. I have always liked Babs but he is just setting this team up to fail.

They were the best line all night. Where's Z? Flip?

Couple of things:

* Bad turnover Brunner. I like you, but with 30 seconds left in the game, keeping the puck deep is #1 priority. Live and learn kid.

* Why is White and Lashoff our D-men on the ice in the last minute? Ericsson?? Bad coaching.

* Timeout should have happened a long time ago. Bad coaching.

* What is Howard doing on the goal? Tough side-to-side play but still. Rest the guy already. Monster looks ready to play.

* Abdelkader and Cleary. Bad coaching.

* Zetterberg's worst game of the season, easily.

* Tatar was maybe the best player on the ice for us. Hello Babcock???

Awful, awful loss. Things are starting to look rough in the standings. Not even getting a point tonight.. wow.

Injuries aren't an excuse unless Babcock's mind has been injured which I'm starting to think.

Desperately, desperately need to the win the next game. And the one after that. And the one after that. Sigh.