• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

2/21 GDT Columbus 3 @ Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

lol howard fell or something. def didnt play that right

cant blame him though, wheres the offense after the first 2 goals? gone

they cant win with the lead cant win playing catch up cant play defense cant play offense. what can they do?

kronwall been s*** from the very first game this season. its better that babs put ericsson with him but he still sucks

Edited by brett

Kinda hard to fault the goalie on a full fledged wide open chance in front of the net.

It is when he's on his ******* back before the shot even comes. The guy has been a sieve for 2 years now. Time to wake up.

You mean the line that accounted for both goals?

And then did...what, exactly? They also accounted for 2 goals against. Z AND Brunners turnovers.

Edited by Tr!PoD#19

Kinda hard to fault the goalie on a full fledged wide open chance in front of the net.

He took himself completely out of the play. That was just horrible from every aspect. Offense, defense, goaltending can all take a blame for that one.

It's never just one person's fault. Brunner turned it over and he's to blame.

But a goalie's job is to stop shots, not just to stop easy shots. That was a good chance for Columbus, and Howard looked totally lost on that play. He should also be blamed.

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey

lol howard fell or something. def didnt play that right

cant blame him though

yes, you can.

he blew that.

sometimes you need to win a 2-1 game.

he'll always be an average goaltender, nothing more.

Had a chance to put them out of the game in the first 10 mins, but nope once again the lazy non chalant bulls*** let em hang in the game and of course it comes back to burn ya :evil:

Makes me sick that this has gone on for quite a while now and not a damn thing will be done to correct it.

Send a damn message at some point to these guys who are not getting it done and have them sit in the press box for a few games. Yeah injuries happen, but someone is gonna have to grab their balls at some point and realize that the country club days are long gone for the foreseeable future.

Rant over, goodnight folks

Coaching has been a joke all season I would give anything for him to get fired

I've always blamed Holland for this team's problems, but Babcock is weird with his lineups.

Our "so-called" top prospect is in the minors, while talentless hacks are playing on the 2nd line and on the powerplay.

Into the second third of this season and on a four game losing streak. If something doesn't break in the nex three to five games it's going to be a long (and early) off season.

I'm pretty sure that was our 5th straight loss.

Guest The Axe

Quincey a +2 in 6 minutes tonight. Team goes downhill after he leaves. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Howard a .875 save percentage tonight. Another loss that could have easily been a win with a few CLUTCH saves. Hmmmmmmmmmm

Huskins a -1 and White a -2. Hmmmmmmmm

Brunner another cough up trying to do too much. Not so much hmmmmmmmm. I can live with a guy who is at least trying to score all the time. He screws up a lot, but at least he's got his eye on the prize.

It's never just one person's fault. Brunner turned it over and he's to blame.

But a goalie's job is to stop shots, not just to stop easy shots. That was a good chance for Columbus, and Howard looked totally lost on that play. He should also be blamed.

Brunner turned it over, hustled back and took the right guy. Lashoff made the wrong play, and then Howard looked like a clown, again. I'd blame Howard and Lashoff before Brunner.

And then did...what, exactly? They also accounted for 2 goals against. Z AND Brunners turnovers.

They put the puck in the net bud. Nobody else did. Imagine if Datysuk was playing with players that deserved to play with him. Not players who are barely playing at a 4th line level this year.

Two points in three games against the worst team in the league.

Wait until we see Chicago, Vancouver and San Jose more frequently. This is the easy portion of the schedule and they are digging themselves a huge hole, even when we get our trade deadline healthy bodies back as acquisitions.

Everything about this team is average. Can't hold a 2-0 lead at home against the frickin Blue Jackets. Too many mistakes, not enough talent to overcome them. God forbid they score a PP goal to help the cause.

Babcock is really hurting the team not playing Datsyuk and Zetterberg together right now with Brunner. Filppula is invisible anyways, so stick him with Cleary and Abdelkader (or Tatar ideally) and stack the top line. It makes no sense to spread out the talent when your depth is pathetically thin. Hopefully Franzen comes back this weekend. Babcock won't do it, but Franzen-Datsyuk-Tatar would be worth a shot.

Sucks that we lost. I hope Artem Anisimov is OK. That was very scary. 5 seconds before the refs noticed I was screaming at the TV, "HE'S OUT COLD! BLOW THE DAMN WHISTLE!"

Very scary\freak moment. The news thus far seems to be positive.

Lots of teams looking for a d man. Get Kronwall the f*** out and address another issue. I don't care if we miss the playoffs we need changes now

You really want to trade Kronwall and let players like Lashoff play everyday? Do us all a favor and go have a beer and calm down or something.

I'm glad no one on this board actually has any influence on the Wings.