• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

2/21 GDT Columbus 3 @ Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Sorry for the Jean Jacket picture, someone on HFboards used it as the GDT for the first game against Columbus this year and it was kind of an inside joke since then, as is the flaming poo replacing Dan Cleary's head.

I wasn't expecting there to be no GDT artwork here today so I volunteered mine and was told to post it at 5:30 EST if there wasn't one already. If Hockeytown does one I'll replace mine with his.

Hopefully this losing streak ends tonight

Edited by FlashyG

Haha very nice :D

Looking forward to the game. I have a feeling the Wings will break out of the slump with a vengeance.

8-1 Detroit.

Datsyuk with 7 unassisted goals and one assist from shooting the puck at Cleary in anger and it getting deflected into the net.

7-3 Wings

Dats makes Cleary and Abby look like snipers and they both pot 2 goals. Dats finishes with 3 goals and 4 assists. Coined the best line in hockey by Pierre Maguire. End of story.

We have half a team, they are half a team..we should win.

Edited by puckbags

3-0 red wings. Howard with a 40 save shutout along with 2 assists and an empty net goal.

Tootoo and datsyuk each get gordie Howe hat tricks

Actually I can see Detroit dominating this game with filppula breaking out of his slump and datsyuk being datsyuk

Just win. The Wings need points desperately. It is nauseating to see Cleary and Abdelkader on Datsyuk's line again tonight. And is it too much to ask that we try something new on the PP? How much longer do we have to watch Brunner at the point, where his shot is either useless or we give up short-handed breaks because he is pinching.

D-Z-Brunner-Kron-Lashoff

Tatar-Filpulla-Andersson-Ericsson-White

Those powerplay units couldn't possibly be any worse than the ones we have been working with, and at least we have defensemen at the point to hold the zone and Brunner down low where he belongs.

How much longer do we have to watch Brunner at the point, where his shot is either useless or we give up short-handed breaks because he is pinching.

My thoughts exactly. He's a sniper, and a floater.... let him float around the slot. He has not proven good on the blue line.