• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

2/21 GDT Columbus 3 @ Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

I miss the days of Kronner lighting somebody up at the blueline and setting the tone for the entire game

With what they're calling this year, I think it has a lot to due with him throwing the big ones. He threw the one "hipcheck" that even looked like he was scared to hit. I think majority of it plays with the team is already getting called on weak stuff, so adding in the huge hits, it would cause games inwhich we don't need.

i bet Q is out for a couple weeks. hyper extending that knee sideways is always a bad one

anisimov sucks btw. ive hated him ever since that stupid "gun shot the the air" celebration. im happy hes alright, but i hope hes waiting in line at dmc behind the gun shot wounded drug dealers.

This is a really boring game, to no surprise. The injuries are crazy now like I am convinced that the Wings are cursed... literally everytime someone comes back, someone else gets injured!

And boy the refs missed about 3 CLEAR penalties against the Jackets in that last 6 minutes. Hopefully the Wings can get the 2 points here and get a body back for Saturday's game. GO WINGS@