• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rrasco

Taylor Hall Suspended 2 games for Kneeing

Rate this topic

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

im friends with Halls cousin. she happens to be dating Jordan Eberle. This is a post from her facebook status from yesterday morning before the suspension was announced

For everyone getting their panties in a knot over last night's incident & complaining to me, there's a couple of things I personally want to say.
A) I am not a league official. I have no idea if he will be suspended/for how long.
B) I've seen extensive replays, just like all of you and people see things differently. Some of you think it was knee on knee, some of you think it was hip. Think whatever you like, I'm not going to argue with you.
C) The only thing I can say for absolute sure is, knowing him since the day he was born (literally) I can assure you he would NEVER purposely try to hurt someone with a move like that, like some unnamed players in this league. If you are of the opinion that he was trying to hurt someone with that hit, don't even talk to me. You're stupid.
D) s*** happens with your team. Sometimes they're real amazing, sometimes they can't buy a goal/win/etc. Suck it up. Don't go around telling players they suck, you just make yourself look like an idiot. Sulk and eat ice cream after the game.

I think that's about all I need to address right now.

i dont agree with the suspension. but it is what it is right?

on a side note: ive reached 1,000 posts..GO MEE!!

Edited by ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

im friends with Halls cousin. she happens to be dating Jordan Eberle. This is a post from her facebook status from yesterday morning before the suspension was announced

i dont agree with the suspension. but it is what it is right?

on a side note: ive reached 1,000 posts..GO MEE!!

that's 1,000 times you've said something useless :D jk