• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/23 GDT : Nashville Predators 0 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

What are the odds Abdelkader scores one tonight?

About the same as the odds that Lashoff will. Or Cleary. Heck, at this point it seems like anyone can score, but they rarely do.

It also seems like all we have to do is start yanking their yambags around here and they score, so maybe Abby is due.

What are the odds Abdelkader scores one tonight?

He had two good chances last game so it is possible.

I think Abby is 'trying out' for Cleary's spot next year. He has the tools to be the Homer/Cleary type workhorse on a skilled line or play the 3rd/4th line role, and we're seeing if he can put it together. However, he and Cleary together make no sense with Dats and that line doesn't help the team as much as if Tatar would take one of their spots.

He had two good chances last game so it is possible.

I think Abby is 'trying out' for Cleary's spot next year. He has the tools to be the Homer/Cleary type workhorse on a skilled line or play the 3rd/4th line role, and we're seeing if he can put it together. However, he and Cleary together make no sense with Dats and that line doesn't help the team as much as if Tatar would take one of their spots.

This all day. I'd like to see Tatar-Dats-Abby as the 2nd. Babs can pick who he wants out of Flip or Cleary on the top line with Z and Brunner until injured players come back.

esteef

We haven't won 14-3 for a while, I got a feeling tonight could be the night..........Datsyuk with a goal and 13 assists.

Ah, remember the days when we used to predict 14-3 wins and think about how cool it would be if it actually happened?

Now you can't do it because it would involve a 2-point lead at some point. :(

Dude....I want whatever you are smoking,Rinne will never let in 14 goals

You're right! He'll be pulled after 13!

Just kidding you. (You seem like a fun kind of person, so no offense intended.)

Back in the day, we used to predict 14-3 wins all the time, just for fun because it sounded like a football score. Of course, that was back when we used to win a lot.

I hope we win because I have a personal superstition that if we lose to Nashville I can't listen to Mrs. Mike Fisher until either we win a game or Nashville loses one, and I do like Mrs. Fisher.

Some people on here need to be talked off the ledge. We're not as bad as we are right now, but we're not Chicago stellar either. This team doesn't deserve a fair judgement until (if) all players are healthy. I'm as frustrated as the next person with this up and down, hot and cold play the Red Wings have shown thus far, but I will stand firm in that this team is going to make the playoffs. If the injuries persist like this, I'll have to say a 7 or 8 seed. If we get healthy and play like they're able to, we'll be anywhere from 4 to 6. I don't think we're going to catch Chicago at all, but with that being said, we're not as bad as Columbus.

This is a big game and the Wings NEED a win especially considering we come right back and play Vancouver tomorrow, less than 24 hours later. IMO if Howard looks average this game and we lose, we go with Monster and see what he can do for us. I am not going to blame Howard for any losses this year, but the fact is besides that LA game, he has not really been up to the level of play we have seen him at before. In fact, either way Monster should be starting tomorrow to give Howie a rest...

Also if by the end of the period these lines are not generating much, Babcock needs to stop being a hard head and reunite Datsyuk and Zetterberg on the top line. We cannot have Pavel playing with garbage while Zetterberg is given Fil and Brunner. We need Pavel to have legitimate linemates to work with.

Babcock has always had blinders on when it comes to his lines. He truly has little concept of thinking outside the box. I would love to see Tootoo on Dats' line for a period at least. Actually, since things are so bad, give Dats a new player every period, unless there is one that's successful. Unfortunately, Babcock is too bullheaded to try anything new.

CA-RAP! NHLN. Bastards. Blacked out on Game Center or whatever it is that I gave $50 to this year.

Go Wings! Don't embarrass yourselves on a national stage.

WTF.......i live in Florida and the Wings are blacked out....booolshat!!!!!