• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/23 GDT : Nashville Predators 0 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

I hate been a fan of the Nashville Predators,They can't score,if their lives depend on it.

Watxhing the Preds tonight reminds me of every Wings game this year..... Great Chance after chance after chance and cant pot one !!

I'm guessing Babs likes him because he's a utility guy.

Don't get me wrong Cleary sure hasn't been setting the world on fire this season, but he can play the PP, PK, and is defensively responsible. Even when he is playing well his game is ugly. And when he's not, it's even uglier.

But I think he's been fine this game. Had some good chances, taking abuse in front of the net screening Rinne. Was good on the PK.

That's why I don't want him out of the line-up, I'd just rather he play on the 4th line with Abdelkader and Tootoo (when everyone is healthy).

They would form a checking line that would be effective defensively, could forecheck the hell out of an oppositions top line or put up points against their bottom lines. He could still kill penalties and in the case of injuries fill in on the PP.

I don't think he's earned 20+ minutes a night though

Edited by FlashyG

I'm sure he means well, but damn, can anyone follow what he is talking about?

To comment on what he said at the end with hockey players being the most polite/non criminal athletes, how much of that has to do with a lot of football and basketball players growing up in broken homes?

To comment on what he said at the end with hockey players being the most polite/non criminal athletes, how much of that has to do with a lot of football and basketball players growing up in broken homes?

And then in turn when one makes it to the "top of the mountain" they have an entourage of "friends" and associates which I think increases those chances...that's just my opinion of course

It costs a lot more to play hockey as a kid than it does Basketball/Baseball/Football etc. Perhaps household income has something to do with it as well.

missed the first 8 minutes of the 3rd period, anything major happen?

Jimmy made some more "average" saves. Some good chances. Babs had a hair go out of place, but took care of it during a time out. Beyond that, nothing.