• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/24 GDT : Canucks 3 at Red Wings 8

Rate this topic

I believe McCollum played in GR last night and Mrazek is playing tonight. McCollum gave up 5 goals on 20 shots I think.

Why is GR taking precedence over the main team?

Mrazek should have started this game and McCollum can play back to back games in GR. Tough luck for them.

I love how everyone is harping on Howard and abdelkader for that goal but no one is pointing out how easy the Canuck walked in front of the net. Lashoff over committed to the wrong side.

Shush! Its much more fun to blame Howard. :D

Maybe they should give our resident LGW goalie a call.

:shout:

Would that be me? :D

Yeesh, it was everyone's net. :confused:

I was at that game last night and I was hoping my cell phone would ring and it was the Griffins asking me to play. :)

Looks like Babcock is being outchoached so far. Not getting good matchups. Sedins out against our 4th line for example.

Terribad turnover by Abdelkader on the last goal. That could be a backbreaker in a back-to-back game, hope they can fight back despite tired legs. Feels bad that we have to play Howard so much. He really needs an extended time off, but can we throw in Mrazek for more than 1 game at a time? Doubt Babcock will want to.

Good thing is Vancouver's defense is not looking too solid either, and Luongo hasn't been great. I'd be happy with a point, but I'm fearing the Nucks could run away with this...