• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/24 GDT : Canucks 3 at Red Wings 8

Rate this topic

USA chant was a little misplaced....but it was an energetic crowd. Awesome win. Does anyone know how many times Luongo has let in 7 or more goals in a game? Seems to happen relatively often.

Be very afraid for next game, folks. With regularity, huge scoring wins like this are followed by bitter defeats.

So is it too early to order my Damien Brunner jersey? lol The guy is a phenomenal addition to our team. Really hope Holland gets him signed to an extension.

If you're being serious, I think it's too early. Jerseys are pretty expensive. At least to me they are. It's a pretty big commitment, haha.

But that's just me and my weird perspective on jerseys. I still have yet to get my Yzerman jersey that I promised myself back in 199-whenever.

Guest Johnz96
We were lucky Loungo was off his game. Not gonna win many games playing like that. Pathetic. Hopefully we won't continue to be as lucky as the last 2 games and ruin our chances for a top 5 pick

If you're being serious, I think it's too early. Jerseys are pretty expensive. At least to me they are. It's a pretty big commitment, haha.

But that's just me and my weird perspective on jerseys. I still have yet to get my Yzerman jersey that I promised myself back in 199-whenever.

Find a pilot going to China and you can get an authentic NHL jersey personalized for $15. I'm getting Zetterberg or Datsyuk. :champs: Whichever one my guy can get.

I definitely hope Brunner signs an extension. He crossed the pond to play for us, so it would only make sense that he sticks with us.

To be fair Luongo has had the best season of any goalie coming into today.

Believe it or not, goalies have bad days.

I'm fully cognizant of that, I'm just sick of Howie getting ripped more than he deserves.

Guest Johnz96

Find a pilot going to China and you can get an authentic NHL jersey personalized for $15. I'm getting Zetterberg or Datsyuk. :champs: Whichever one my guy can get.

I definitely hope Brunner signs an extension. He crossed the pond to play for us, so it would only make sense that he sticks with us.

I bought a CSKA Datsyuk jersey online from Lutch (official KHL jersey manufacturer) for $80. It's nice

Nobody is ripping him. People are just saying he's average and inconsistent.

Ripping is if people said he sucks and is a bad goalie.

All goalies are inconsistent

Edited by Johnz96

We were lucky Loungo was off his game. Not gonna win many games playing like that. Pathetic. Hopefully we won't continue to be as lucky as the last 2 games and ruin our chances for a top 5 pick

I think I'd rather have the #17 or #18 pick and take Ryan Pulock. That may be just me though...

Guest Johnz96

I think I'd rather have the #17 or #18 pick and take Ryan Pulock. That may be just me though...

I would rather have the #17 or #18 pick all the time unless we have a first rounder coming from a trade. I was just being sarcastic with that comment, making fun of some of the doom and gloomers