• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

Kronwall = Current Defense Points Leader

Rate this topic

6 points in the last 2 games. I hope it's a turning point for him.

Not sure how many guys noticed, but his defensive game has been a lot better the past couple games. Kronner may be getting more comfortable in the big role without Big Poppa Nick there. Lets hope the first batch of games was just his "grace period" and we got Kronner back.

Not sure how many guys noticed, but his defensive game has been a lot better the past couple games. Kronner may be getting more comfortable in the big role without Big Poppa Nick there. Lets hope the first batch of games was just his "grace period" and we got Kronner back.

I noticed that too, I have been saying it all week, even in the Columbus and Nashville games we lost I thought he played better. I think he is finally figuring out life without Nick, and it had to be Kronwall's version of a #1 dman, he was trying to be Nick and that didn't work, now he is being Kronwall but more responsible defensively and it really seems to be working for him now, i like it. Keep it up Kronner

funny the last 2 games hes been playing good, the last 2 games hes been playing with ericsson. says a lot for E

says a lot more for the fact that it's a good defensive pairing, hence why they played together last year. They have good chemistry together, I thought they should have been together from the start. Ericsson and Kronner compliment each others style nicely

Guest The Axe

says a lot more for the fact that it's a good defensive pairing, hence why they played together last year. They have good chemistry together, I thought they should have been together from the start. Ericsson and Kronner compliment each others style nicely

They were! Rig was hurt.

They were! Rig was hurt.

I know he was hurt, but babs kept shuffling the pairings around even after rig came back, so they didn't get a good chance to regain old form together, now they seem to be doing well and hopefully babs doesn't mess with what is working.

Guest The Axe

I know he was hurt, but babs kept shuffling the pairings around even after rig came back, so they didn't get a good chance to regain old form together, now they seem to be doing well and hopefully babs doesn't mess with what is working.

Agreed!

I dont think anyone hates Kronwall.

agreed, I was actually expecting Kronwall to take a big step forward coming into the season to prove he could be our #1. It was tough to see him struggle like that cause I really like Kronner, but it's awesome to see him regaining form, so now I don't have to complain about him :) keep it up 55

Good for Kronners minus his minus mark. He is getting it done in the offensive zone and we haven't even seen someone be KRONWALLED yet this season either. Forgive me if I've missed one....

No it hasn't happened. HE tried it early on incl 1 on Jagr but never connected.

I don't think we'll see anyone get "kronwalled" in classic fashion this season. With refs calling everything, people getting suspended/match penalties for non-headshots.. I think he and the franchise think its just not worth it. The one time he tried to throw a big hit this season, he went for a complete hip-check to the point where it basically was rolling someone over his back. I really think it's just that they're too scared to get him a match penalty or worst-case a suspension where it isn't warranted.

I'd rather see the nasty shutdown kronwalling machine back instead of the offensively focused version of him. Being good on the offense is nice don't get me wrong but we need a shutdown guy and he has to be that, unless he turns his defensive collapses around the cons are outhweighting the pros in that case, sadly.