• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Xitium

Kronwall destroyed a glass bowl on my desk with the power of his goal

Rate this topic

The Red Wings were so bad ass last night, they destroyed a glass bowl on my table last night when they scored. This was some seriously freaky stuff. My roommate and I were watching the Wings game, and right when Kronwall scored to go up 2-1, the Ken Daniels screams "SCORES!" and the bowl just EXPLODED. Glass shards for a 4 foot radius around the plate. Neither my roommate or I was sitting anywhere near where I had my plate sitting at the time.

As you can see by the plate, I was almost done eating dinner. It had been at least 30-40 minutes after I started eating. The plate and bowl weren't that hot at the time. So strange. I'm glad I had my roommate as a witness because if I didnt, no one would ever believe me.

5CONLE2.jpg

What the hell is going on with your keyboard?

It is the steel series Merc gaming keyboard. I like it a lot, actually. Between that and my G600 mouse, I think I have hot keys covered, in mmos, lol.

logitech-g600-mouse.jpg

No pets? Did you guys scream like a bunch of little girls and break it with your vocal resonance?

Appears to be a gaming keyboard.

We didn't have a chance to. As soon as Ken screamed, it exploded. We just sat there in stunned silence.

I have a 19 year old cat that managed to sleep right though it, but she wasn't anywhere near it when it happened.

Your poltergeist was afraid of getting Kronwalled and displayed it's displeasure on your glassware.

So uh.. you gonna finish that chicken?

Nope. I threw it away. I was paranoid of eating glass shards. There were a LOT of tiny shards. It took almost an hour to clean up from it.

We didn't have a chance to. As soon as Ken screamed, it exploded. We just sat there in stunned silence.

I have a 19 year old cat that managed to sleep right though it, but she wasn't anywhere near it when it happened.

You sure that cat is sleeping?

Guest The Axe

It is the steel series Merc gaming keyboard. I like it a lot, actually. Between that and my G600 mouse, I think I have hot keys covered, in mmos, lol.

logitech-g600-mouse.jpg

This is what cracks me up about us when the puck bunny conversations start. I just passed Oblivion and am moving onto Skyrim. Just a fyi for all the ladies in pink out there!!

logitech-g600-mouse.jpg

If it had happened to me my doug would have been barking for three hours after it.