• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#121 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,133 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

Easy on the Quincey crap. Its crap. He's played well outside of his first 2 games. He's a good player.

Explain to me why we snapped our losing skid and went on a tear outscoring opponents 12-3 in the last two games once quincey was finally out then...

#122 joesuffP

joesuffP

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,932 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:34 PM

Explain to me why we snapped our losing skid and went on a tear outscoring opponents 12-3 in the last two games once quincey was finally out then...

Lol Quincey is steady most nights. He makes a lot of mistakes but I still think we haven't seen the best of him. You don't actually believe that because Quincey was out that we scored 8 goals.

#123 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,133 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

Lol Quincey is steady most nights. He makes a lot of mistakes but I still think we haven't seen the best of him. You don't actually believe that because Quincey was out that we scored 8 goals.

I believe that because Quincey was out we shut out Nashville. He doesn't really have a good place on our team, IMO we are better off without him

#124 GoWings1905

GoWings1905

Legend

• Gold Booster
  • 5,240 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:53 PM

Easy on the Quincey crap. Its crap. He's played well outside of his first 2 games. He's a good player.

He has no points in 17 games and anything defensively would have been an improvement from those two games. I still wouldn't call him reliable or steady on defense. Certainly not someone you give up a first rounder to acquire.

"To whom much is given, much is expected."

#125 The Axe

The Axe

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,379 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:10 PM

Everyone who likes Quincey will "Like" your post Axe.  Im sure of it. :ok:

I think im the only one.

#126 The Axe

The Axe

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,379 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:16 PM

He leads the team in +/-. He gets paid 2nd most for D. He's good. So what if he's not Kronwall. We need guys who keep the puck out of our net.

Btw, Nashville has the worst offense in the league and was on their 2nd game in 2 nights. Thats why we whooped them. Vancouver I cant explain.