• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
achildr1

Kings trade Gagne to PHI

Rate this topic

It doesn't seem that there is a lot of "turning over rocks" going on in the Red Wing offices. I'm not down with Simon, but when I heard the news, I thought, why don't we do something like that?" And NOT with a former Red Wing like Sammy.

I cannot believe they got out from underneath one of their two awful signings. Now if Kenny could do that to my four stooges on the team. I would be so happy.

Oh wait, I forgot everyone seems to like the wreck less one who has cost us games and already draw retaliation elbows in multiple games.

Side note, anyone who calls someone a girl or a girls name as a negative in this day of age is an idiot.

I cannot believe they got out from underneath one of their two awful signings. Now if Kenny could do that to my four stooges on the team. I would be so happy.

Oh wait, I forgot everyone seems to like the wreck less one who has cost us games and already draw retaliation elbows in multiple games.

Side note, anyone who calls someone a girl or a girls name as a negative in this day of age is an idiot.

I know Toots isn't one of your four.... he wrecks shop

You know wrong.

I will never convince any of you, but your bloodlust blinds you to the danger he puts the team in. I hate him as a person and a player. Though He isn't one of the three forwards that need to go for the young bodies to stay. He is the next on my list to can though.

#Tootoosucks

You know wrong.

I will never convince any of you, but your bloodlust blinds you to the danger he puts the team in. I hate him as a person and a player. Though He isn't one of the three forwards that need to go for the young bodies to stay. He is the next on my list to can though.

#Tootoosucks

Tootoo hate is funny. You hate him as a person? So you know him personally?

Must've been awful for you when the Wings won the cup in '08 with 3 tough guys on the team...

GTFO

Edited by DSM

I've said 1,000 plus times, and I'll say it again...I'd gladly take our Cup winning teams from '97, and '98 any day of the week over our 2008 team.

Ok. No where did I say that it was better than those teams. I merely used it as an example of how tough guys can be effective.

Edited by DSM

Guest Crymson

I'm not quite sure how to fully get across to you just how little sense your post makes.

You know wrong.

#Tootoosucks

Oh, right, I get it now... you're the one who went ballistic on Twitter when he was signed.

Well, whatever. I disagree with you.

Edited by Crymson