• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/27 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Kings 2

Rate this topic

There was no possible way that they could have beat Vancouver on Sunday and they not only beat them, they embarassed them. They were playing with 8 injuries, less than 24 hours from their last game and using a goalie that was supposed to be resting. Vancouver had only lost 4 times in regulation. 8-3 and they outshot Vancouver like 13-2 in the 2nd period.

Just like there was no possible way that they could lose to Columbus 3 nights before.

So much for predictions.

Wings 4-2.

I really don't know what to expect from this game. I hope they come out in beast mode and that the LA nightlife didn't steal their legs last night!

I'll go 3-2 Wings in regulation (Pav, Brunns, and Miller Time).

that or a patty eaves smile would be nice :w00t:

Edited by Euro_Twins

Man, I know I haven't logged in a while when I can't remember my password.

I want to see a Tater/Dats/Andersson second line for several shifts. More speed than Abby/Dats/Clears, and I don't think Abby's earned 2nd line time (others will debate vociferously about Cleary :) ) I think that line could go somewhere, assuming the D can stay focussed.

I see the Wings pulling one out here, I'm glad to see Franzen back but wont expect much other then working himself back into game shape and maybe chipping one in. Dats is the man, Z and Brunner are awesome and Jimmy has been looking great.

I see the Wings pulling one out here, I'm glad to see Franzen back but wont expect much other then working himself back into game shape and maybe chipping one in. Dats is the man, Z and Brunner are awesome and Jimmy has been looking great.

Franzen is lazy and sucks

Brunner is lazy and floats and is a defensive liability

jimmy is a terrible goaltender

Filppula needs to be traded because he is awful this year

these are a lot of things being said around here about our best players not named Datsyuk or Zetterberg, I think Datsyuk is the only player people around here don't turn on. I can only imagine if our team wasn't the offensive powerhouse it still is (5th in the league in scoring) while we are still in playoff position everyone still goes on about how we won't even make the playoffs, I still predict, top 4 seed in the west as I did from before the start of the season

Seems smitty is back in

Per St. James

Quote:
Smith was removed from injured reserve Tuesday evening, clearing him to rejoin the lineup for the first time since suffering a shoulder injury Feb. 2.

that or a patty eaves smile would be nice :w00t:

The thing that annoys me most about that goal being disallowed, is that they blew the whistle because Luongo had 'control' of the puck on a delayed penalty. That was a bogus call to begin with. They got a goal on the PP, but Patty should have had his ES goal stick. You could just see it on his face, like 'you gotta be F'n kidding me.'

Wings win! Brunner and Tatar star! Datsyuk is his Datsyuk self! Franzen back! Who cares...team is finally gelling and this dillweed steps back in...reminds me of Hudler a couple of years ago...just steps in, screws up line chemistry and the Wings start to fail...got rid of that cancer, too bad we can't get rid of Franzickle-Cell Anemia...

Go Wings!

Scratching White over Kindl or Lashoff is awesome. I'm really happy that Babs made the right decision here.

Love the move, but shocked he made it.

White doesn't belong. No size, no mobility, no offensive production, nothing. But to be fair to him, we brought him in to be something he wasn't.

Purely a depth D guy.

Strange that White is scratched...team was playing good last couple. Glad that Smith is in, but Quincey-Garbage should be the one scratched. I do agree on keeping Lashoff in though. I would even prefer Kindl over Quincey crappy ass. I think my gramma can play better than him... You guys will see him screw everything up tonight on D and Frazickle-Cell will drag down the O....oh Babs, why change things when you are flying high?

Huskins has been better than both Kindl and Q....again, time to question Babs.

Edited by LeftWinger

Wings win! Brunner and Tatar star! Datsyuk is his Datsyuk self! Franzen back! Who cares...team is finally gelling and this dillweed steps back in...reminds me of Hudler a couple of years ago...just steps in, screws up line chemistry and the Wings start to fail...got rid of that cancer, too bad we can't get rid of Franzickle-Cell Anemia...

Go Wings!

lol, we win 3 straight, then Franzen goes out, we lose 5 straight

LeftWinger thinks it's great we lost franzen and thinks its bad he's back...