• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/27 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Kings 2

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

The Lakers were handed the title last year. NJ got jobbed.

edit: :hysterical: how f***ign fitting I typed LA as the Lakers

Edited by irishock

Tough game to lose. Oh well, stuff happens. Pack up your gear and try not to get violated by officiating in San Jose tomorrow. I'm sure Holland will give league officiating a call and discuss how he feels about tonight. Bottom line, they outplayed us by a mile in the 3rd. Can't win games when you don't play the whole game.

I goddamn hope so. It's terrible watching that line. Dats looks depressed and he had a multi-penalty game today. All bad things need to come to an end.

Dats works his magic to get it across the blue line and dish it to one of his linemates only to watch them dump it in the corner. His talent is being wasted in the f***in corners. Meanwhile Tatar lamenting with muckers on his line too, to the point where he tries to do it all himself. Please Babcock, PUT TATAR ON DATSYUK'S LINE!!!

esteef

esteef

you know the officiating is total bull###t when a player who has a total of 190pim in 750

games gets 2 minors in the same game. the boys didnt deserve to lose that one. Good

effort spoilt by the zebras, how the hell all 4 missed that cheap shot by Penner is beyond

me and its those sort of blindside hits they are supposed to be cutting down on. I hope it

gets looked at by the NHL and Penner gets the ban it deserves. I doubt it thou.