• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/27 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Kings 2

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

lol no not that much but enough to know that its often overlooked by some that this is a big problem that effects the whole flow of the game for the Wings. I am just not convinced that "getting healthy" will make much difference at all.

That doesn't make a lick of sense.

Man I miss having Bill as a ref. he was as good as it got. Frazer was really good as well. kept waiting for some player to skate by and mess up his hair......lol

McCreary was great. Fraser? Well, Gilmour and the Maple Leafs faithful would disagree with you there.

McCreary was great. Fraser? Well, Gilmour and the Maple Leafs faithful would disagree with you there.

The point is some have been blaming the defense play on injuries. They are almost back to healthy and I am not seeing a lot of improvement.

The point is some have been blaming the defense play on injuries. They are almost back to healthy and I am not seeing a lot of improvement.

Please, watch the game vs. LA and the game vs. SJS, then go back and watch the first 10 games of the season again, please

Over the course of a career as long as Fraser's there's going to be some awful calls (or missed calls in this case). I know Leafs fans would never think so but overall Fraser was a good ref. Certainly better than anyone out there now.