• Please log in to reply
553 replies to this topic

#41 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,117 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:51 PM

I heard Sutter and Babs don't like each other. True story?

Don't Toews me, bro!

#42 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,816 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:57 PM

Wings win! Brunner and Tatar star! Datsyuk is his Datsyuk self! Franzen back! Who cares...team is finally gelling and this dillweed steps back in...reminds me of Hudler a couple of years ago...just steps in, screws up line chemistry and the Wings start to fail...got rid of that cancer, too bad we can't get rid of Franzickle-Cell Anemia...

Go Wings!

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Nestrasil, yes...Cleary....No!

Dump Q and K Now!

#43 germanwing

germanwing

2nd Line Scorer

• Gold Booster
  • 580 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive

Babcock said Quincey and Smith are in tonight. White and Huskins are healthy scratches.

#44 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,117 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:05 PM

Babcock said Quincey and Smith are in tonight. White and Huskins are healthy scratches.

Interesting.

Don't Toews me, bro!

#45 rick zombo

rick zombo

Grit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,280 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:11 PM

Scratching White over Kindl or Lashoff is awesome. I'm really happy that Babs made the right decision here.

"In Detroit, every day is a good day to win"

#46 unsaddleddonald

unsaddleddonald

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:18 PM

Scratching White over Kindl or Lashoff is awesome. I'm really happy that Babs made the right decision here.

Love the move, but shocked he made it.

White doesn't belong. No size, no mobility, no offensive production, nothing. But to be fair to him, we brought him in to be something he wasn't.

Purely a depth D guy.

#47 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,816 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:19 PM

Strange that White is scratched...team was playing good last couple. Glad that Smith is in, but Quincey-Garbage should be the one scratched. I do agree on keeping Lashoff in though.  I would even prefer Kindl over Quincey crappy ass.  I think my gramma can play better than him... You guys will see him screw everything up tonight on D and Frazickle-Cell will drag down the O....oh Babs, why change things when you are flying high?

Huskins has been better than both Kindl and Q....again, time to question Babs.

Edited by LeftWinger, 27 February 2013 - 03:22 PM.

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Nestrasil, yes...Cleary....No!

Dump Q and K Now!

#48 redwings15

redwings15

Rookie

• Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:28 PM

Quincey's in and over White?!?! We're screwed

#49 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:33 PM

Wings win! Brunner and Tatar star! Datsyuk is his Datsyuk self! Franzen back! Who cares...team is finally gelling and this dillweed steps back in...reminds me of Hudler a couple of years ago...just steps in, screws up line chemistry and the Wings start to fail...got rid of that cancer, too bad we can't get rid of Franzickle-Cell Anemia...

Go Wings!

lol, we win 3 straight, then Franzen goes out, we lose 5 straight

LeftWinger thinks it's great we lost franzen and thinks its bad he's back... 

#50 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,362 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:34 PM

@AnsarKhanMLive: Ian White said he was surprised to be a healthy scratch tonight, Said he's frustrated and upset by it.

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg

Just look at how he hangs his sunglasses from his banana hammock in that last pic.  This guyf****** rules. --kipwinger

#51 unsaddleddonald

unsaddleddonald

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:37 PM

@AnsarKhanMLive: Ian White said he was surprised to be a healthy scratch tonight, Said he's frustrated and upset by it.

My advice to him: next time don't do something like have the whole ice open to your left, but play the puck to your right where these is traffic and turn the puck over to Bobby Ryan to have the puck end up in your net.

#52 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:42 PM

maybe he'll ask for a trade

#53 robb himself

robb himself

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:44 PM

Per Adam Proteau 

"Ian White healthy scratch for Detroit + rumor of Hurricanes trading for veteran blueliner soon = Hmmmmnnn."

Interesting...

Edited by robb himself, 27 February 2013 - 03:45 PM.

be about it!

#54 rick zombo

rick zombo

Grit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,280 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:48 PM

Ian White needs to learn to shut it. He ran his mouth during the lockout. Now he's complaining about being benched.

How about this? Stop sucking.

Kindl gets whipped, beaten, and benched by Babs all the time. All he says is that he's "dissapointed and has to just keep working hard". Kindl's been better than White btw.

"In Detroit, every day is a good day to win"

#55 unsaddleddonald

unsaddleddonald

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:02 PM

Ian White needs to learn to shut it. He ran his mouth during the lockout. Now he's complaining about being benched.

How about this? Stop sucking.

Kindl gets whipped, beaten, and benched by Babs all the time. All he says is that he's "dissapointed and has to just keep working hard". Kindl's been better than White btw.

:clap:

#56 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,362 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:09 PM

@HeleneStJames: Red Wings' Ian White 'taken aback' by being a healthy scratch http://t.co/lQjS18olh9 via @freep

Still talking...

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg

Just look at how he hangs his sunglasses from his banana hammock in that last pic.  This guyf****** rules. --kipwinger

#57 unsaddleddonald

unsaddleddonald

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:10 PM

Per Adam Proteau 

"Ian White healthy scratch for Detroit + rumor of Hurricanes trading for veteran blueliner soon = Hmmmmnnn."

Interesting...

We can only hope....

#58 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:11 PM

Per Adam Proteau 

Interesting...

I wonder who the canes' would be willing to give us in return... bag of pucks + 9th round pick for white, or is that too much?

#59 shoobiedoobin

shoobiedoobin

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:22 PM

My advice to him: next time don't do something like have the whole ice open to your left, but play the puck to your right where these is traffic and turn the puck over to Bobby Ryan to have the puck end up in your net.

He tried to play it to the left, his stick broke. If you're going to blame him for things, make it the less sensational accurate things and not the ugly looking thing that wasn't his fault.

White's great when paired with someone who he doesn't have to compensate for. I don't know if we have that right now. If we're trading him, it'd better be for a better defenseman. I could see White and a pick or prospect for Gleason or something. Who knows. Could just be us trying to motivate White.

#60 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:27 PM

He tried to play it to the left, his stick broke. If you're going to blame him for things, make it the less sensational accurate things and not the ugly looking thing that wasn't his fault.

White's great when paired with someone who he doesn't have to compensate for. I don't know if we have that right now. If we're trading him, it'd better be for a better defenseman. I could see White and a pick or prospect for Gleason or something. Who knows. Could just be us trying to motivate White.

Gleason has a full NTC till the end of next season

Edited by Euro_Twins, 27 February 2013 - 04:27 PM.