• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/27 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Kings 2

Rate this topic

Don't like this move by Babcock at all. To me it is poor coaching. White has not been the worst Dman on this team and has played a solid game (not great) but solid nonetheless. The fact is Quincy played awful earlier in the season but Babs played him. Clearly played awful for practically the entire season until recently, but Babs kept playing him. How does Babcock justify benching a guy that has played better than the 2 before mentioned names? To me that is silly and inconsistent coaching.

On a positive note, nice to have Smith back!

Strange that White is scratched...team was playing good last couple. Glad that Smith is in, but Quincey-Garbage should be the one scratched. I do agree on keeping Lashoff in though. I would even prefer Kindl over Quincey crappy ass. I think my gramma can play better than him... You guys will see him screw everything up tonight on D and Frazickle-Cell will drag down the O....oh Babs, why change things when you are flying high?

Huskins has been better than both Kindl and Q....again, time to question Babs.

Is it a requirement for you to throw a jab at Franzen in every, single, one of your posts? We all understand how you feel about Franzen, but it's getting tiresome reading the same line regurgitated by you every post. He's lazy but scores goals and has the best cap hit on our team. Give it a rest for a while will ya?

Anyone else find it funny that we're playing LA on "Rivalry Night" in the NHL? According to their website. Since when are Detroit and LA rivals?

I didn't know the caps/flyers were rivals either. I'm actually more surprised NBCSN is picking up the late game as well. I wonder who is calling it?

Guest DeGraa55

I don't know if I want white to be traded. We need a righty defenseman and honestly what would white get us in a trade? White is not enough to acquire the top end guys that we actually need...

I didn't know the caps/flyers were rivals either. I'm actually more surprised NBCSN is picking up the late game as well. I wonder who is calling it?

Probably, Dave Strader and (?). Not sure if Panger is still doing color with him. Strader has been paired with a few different color guys this year.

Guest DeGraa55

He's not nearly physical enough. Always gets beat down low. It's a shame because I've always liked him.

Not physical enough describes 90% of the team lol. But I do agree and while I like white and the fact he is right handed. I fail to see how he would get us a good return.

This team doesn't need to add more bottom of the line up guys.

Not physical enough describes 90% of the team lol. But I do agree and while I like white and the fact he is right handed. I fail to see how he would get us a good return.

Because as usual not everyone thinks as poorly of our whipping boys as we do.He's a very good, experienced talented player. He's had a bad beginning to the season.

Guest DeGraa55

Because as usual not everyone thinks as poorly of our whipping boys as we do.He's a very good, experienced talented player. He's had a bad beginning to the season.

He isn't a whipping boy in my book. I actually like our d now and going forward if we ever got a number one. I'd personally like white on the third line being righty means he has some more value then others IMO.

Is it a requirement for you to throw a jab at Franzen in every, single, one of your posts? We all understand how you feel about Franzen, but it's getting tiresome reading the same line regurgitated by you every post. He's lazy but scores goals and has the best cap hit on our team. Give it a rest for a while will ya?

considering I don't jab him every single post, I don't feel your pain. Go back and read my posts for today in other threads, you will see. But when the subject of him playing comes up (and no I do not bring him up myself) I will jab at him....if it bothers you...ignore.